CHAPTER 13

"What are you wearing?" Sana said waking up seeing Dahyun still on her pajamas. She's eyeing up and down the director who's just enjoying her morning coffee and reading scripts.

"I thought you have a project and you need to be there at dawn.?" She added.

The director just yawned.

"I'm feeling sick.. and I just assigned Ms.Yoo to handle the receptions."

Half of it Yes... but the truth is it's their last day for their contract and in anytime from now Sana's company will announce their break-up. That was she's afraid of. That if she will leave Sana here alone something might happen. She doesn't know what but she just feel it.Surely it will spread around and there will be more rumors about them. She just don't want Sana to be alone.

"Really?.. did you drink some medicine.?"
She walked behind Dahyun and caress her back.

"Yes I just did babe... you should have your breakfast I toast you some bread and cook you your favorite partner for it."

"Thanks Babe... and why don't you rest for a while.. thankfully it's my day off today..."Sana said pulling a chair for her to sit beside her girlfriend.

"It's okay I'm fine... it will fade away it won't take long... I guess." Dahyun chuckled from her words.

"Silly but-..."

"Babe..I'm fine.. lets just spend this day together because we don't know when will be doing this again...it's a busy month for both of us... Ok?.."

Sana sighed..Her girlfriend was right they will be both pack up of schedules this month.

"Fine."

And in that Dahyun just watch Sana having her breakfast.. when Dahyun's phone rang all over the silent condo.

"Yes?... Ms.Im how can I help you?"

"Oh.. sorry Director Kim but may I ask where's Sana is because she's not answering her phone.."

"Sana is having breakfast her phone is in our room I guess that's why.. I can just give this to her Ms.Im if it's a emergency or what..."

"Can you? Director Kim? It's really urgent and I think you know too what day is today..."

" Yes Ms.Im I know... I'll give it to Sana now..."

"Babe it's your manager..." She said softly...and Sana get the phone.

"Hey Nay.. what's the matter.?"

"Did you forgot what's today?...and Dahyun didn't said anything about it?..." Nayeon said curiously. Sana glance at her side.

"Yes.. I-I just remember it now... is anything wrong?.."

"Well as the news spread half of the rumors were about Dahyun cheating on you... which is not true..you know that.. and I think maybe told her not to you know... get on crowded places or just don't let her go outside without bodyguards too...and for you... don't let Dahyun to be away from you.. She can handle you well.. I'll manage the company for today.."

"Thank you so much Nay..take care.."

The manager ended the call.

"I'm sorry." Sana said after ending the call..

Dahyun glanced at her.

"If you're apologizing about the contract and the rumor now don't be.Sana."

"I agreed with you and the company...I signed the agreement with you and I'm not regretting it so please Sana-chan don't try to be sorry."

The director softly said avoiding the eye contact towards the actress.

" Why are you putting it all on your plate?? I'm not weak Dahyun I can fight from what's right and we need it right now." Sana said slightly raising her voice.

"Sana I'm not saying that you are weak... Sorry but some were trying to kill you and I don't want to allow it just for you to handle this alone.. Just the thought of losing you to me makes me crazy!.. We are in this together we did it together so we will overcome this together also you understand me..?"
Dahyun explains.

"Just why.. are you being like this..  you are their next victim... they are. breaking fake news and we know how media works with dirty  hands off cam Dahyun... they may pay someone to hurt you..." 

Dahyun saw Sana's eyes were glistening.

"Sana... I've been readying myself for those.. if they tried to hurt me it's alright but if they tried to hurt you I won't control myself.. Just please Sana don't be paranoid about it for now.."

"Paranoid? Dahyun I'm going insane.. we haven't plan anything for this and —.."
Sana were cut off.

"Babe- please... I'm tired.. and you too... you just woke up... don't ruin your morning for these please.... Let's stay here."

"I'll be upstairs."
Sana said without eyeing Dahyun walking upstairs.

——————-