CHAPTER 16

A knock on the door startled Sana's morning. She just got out to her room when a series of knocks can be heard in their empty unit.

She opened it and she was welcome by her manager/bestfriend Im Nayeon.

"I'm not gonna scold you but how dare you to let me knock on your door for 20 minutes Sanassi?"

Sana was just staring at her.

"What? Are you not going to ask something or rant something about your girlfriend?" Nayeon  said.

" I just woke up Nay and about my girlfriend? She's not here and she didn't went home."
She said walking to their kitchen.

"Did something happened yesterday that she did that?"

"Yes. I don't know what came up to me to call her selfish yesterday."

"Oh. That's bad."

" And... it's my first time to hear her disappointment at me. She wanted me to be safe while she does the work."

Nayeon was just listening to Sana while they prepared for breakfast.

"And what's wrong with that?.... Look Sana...Dahyun was right for doing that. To tell you.. she was at our company yesterday Incase she didn't tell you... yet."

The last part made Sana stop steering the eggs.

" What was she doing their without me?" She wondered.

"You dumb.. of course she's a film director. The producer at our company called her for a meeting. I just bumped at her yesterday.. and she looks extra stoic yesterday."

" she's like that... Nay."

"Extra Sana I said Extra Serious. She almost didn't recognized me. Did something happen aside that she was disappointed at you?" Nayeon seriously said.

"I-I don't know? She left early morning yesterday saying that she has a meeting. Who does a meeting at 6 Am???"

"Kim Dahyun?"

Sana sighed.

"Does we have a schedule today?"

"Yes.. you have a photo shoot on the Afternoon."

"Okay."

Their breakfast was good while discussing work and schedules. But it still hard on Sana to expose on media when she still have fresh issues with Kim Dahyun.

—-
Sana and her manager Nayeon was preparing the things for the shoot when they heard the door clicked signaling that someone got in.

Nayeon went out the room and was welcome by the director with someone.

"Dahyunssi? W-what is this?" Nayeon confusingly asked.

"Is Sana upstairs can you call her please?" Dahyun said.

Nayeon called Sana. When Sana got out from from the frame she was shocked and confused like Nayeon.

"What is this?" Sana said.

" I brought your parents here. I know you still not in good terms I'm sorry but I think you need to talk with them. I'm sorry."

"What are you doing Kim Dahyun?" Sana seriously said.

"Excuse me for a while I have to take this call outside." Nayeon insertly said to them.

"You need them now Sana. You and your parents. I will leave you for now. I'll be at the company. Mrs. and Mr. Minatozaki I'll leave now."

"Let's talk later Dahyun." Sana said.

Dahyun nodded and kissed Sana's temple before leaving them.