CHAPTER 9

Dahyun driving and intently focusing on the road to Busan with her sister who's sleeping beside her when her phone rings Jihyo opened her eyes to see the caller's ID she stared at Dahyun before she grab it to her sisters bag that is beside her and answered it in loud speaker.

"Hello Ms.Kim?" The caller silently said.

"How may I help you Manager Im? Is there something wrong?." Dahyun answered.

"Yes..actually it's something about you. Can we meet tonight..secretly.. don't tell Sana or anyone about this.."  Nayeon said.

The sisters glared at each other because they know something was off.

"I-I will Manager Im.. I'll make time just message me where." Dahyun answered.

Jihyo press the end call button.

"Do you want me to come with you Hyun?." She worriedly said.

"No it's ok I think I can handle this.. it's not like I did something bad to them."

"We don't know.. maybe you have but you doesn't know Da."

"What do you mean by that? I did nothing. Well except of hiding what we really have."

"Hyun.. Sana may not letting it out but I know she's kinda jealous about us."

"She once talked to me to stop the contract because she might ruined my love life.Ji"

"That means she's concerned about you at the same time she doesn't want to hurt other people."

"I guess it's time to let her know about us being sisters you know. You are courting her she have to know what you are and what's in you."

Dahyun nodded.

"Explain throughly you might trip over."

They both chuckled because in the past Dahyun experience stuttering when explaining that she blurted out some secrets.

—-

While shooting Dahyun sense that Nayeon's call were important because the manager was avoiding her not like they were close or does talk everytime but Nayeon really is avoiding her.

It's time to go to their respected rooms that were assigned for the staffs and the actresses but before they proceeded Dahyun got a message from Nayeon for a reminder.

Dahyun was walking to her car when she bumped into Sana.

"Hey.. I thought your going to rest where are you going?."

"A-Ahm.. just got a message from..from Chaeyoung yeah.. you?"

"I just went to Nayeon's room to check on something but she's not there."

" oh.. right have a goodnight there I'll just text you when I get back.. I need to go."

Dahyun let her walk first  after kissing her forehead.

"Manager Im" she called.

"Have a sit Ms.Kim."

"Let's not be formal here Nayeon were not at work."

Nayeon nodded.

"I'll get you to the point Dahyun. I'm here talking to you as Sana's bestfriend not her Manager. If ever this 8 months contract ends will you stop metting her? I don't want my friend to be hurt Dahyun."

Dahyun widened her eyes when she heard stop.

" I was glad that you asked her out and I'm thankful that you came to her life and made her happy..But Dahyunssi you need to stop.. You will just hurt people's feelings and I don't want my bestfriend to be one of that. Stop."

"I'm sorry but what did I do? Hurt people feelings?  What does that mean Nayeon? Can you please elaborate."
Dahyun said.

"You're Married Dahyun.. you and Jihyo were married."

"Me what? Jihyo?."

"Yes."

The director just sighed well it's not like she has to be mad about this topic but the manager in front of her doesn't know anything.

"Nayeon.. I'm sorry but I can't do what you just said about stopping.. I'm not planning to hurt Sana hell why would I. I asked her because I wanted to I love to be with her side. I want to protect her and take care of her. Why would I asked to take her out if I'm married? I'm not a person who's taking advantage on the other. Ms. Im Nayeon. I'm not married to Jihyo or to anyone."

"I'm sorry for not telling it to you because it's a secret that is very private to us but please keep it to anyone. Jihyo and I are sisters. She's my older sister." She stated seriously.

"What!" "Really! Not kidding?"
Nayeon shockingly asked but Dahyun just stared at her seriously.

"Well that's very shocking to know.. and it's bad for me to said that to you all I'm sorry about that.. it just I'm protecting her she's like my sister because.. all her life were hurting and I don't want you to add about you hurting her because it would be a downfall for her. I'm sorry Dahyun truly. But please let her know the truth she deserve it."

Dahyun nodded and thanking Nayeon for understanding.

"Nayeon."

"Hmm"

" I have something to tell you.. it's about Sana's protection too.. Can I ask for help to you?.."

She nodded signing to continue.

" It happened recently when Sana stayed at my condo unit... and someone else was watching us. Will you help me trace down that car for me.. it's just I have no one to ask for and you're Sana's bestfriend I don't want to ask for my sister or to my family because the company will have to handle it and it's more dangerous for Sana..and in time I'll tell her myself so she could be aware too."

"Ok I'll help don't worry about it.. both of your safety is my responsibility. Let's help each other. I'm trusting you to my Sana."

"Thank you Nayeon."