CHAPTER 10

"Kim Dahyun."

The director just hummed still typing something on her laptop.
While Sana who's bored lying down at the bed at Dahyun's room.

"You still working? Can you stop it now?"

"No..I can't. If you're bored there just take a nap."

"But I went here to spend time with you..planning to watch some movies."

"I'm busy.. just sleep there we have to shoot the last scene tomorrow so you better get rest."

"No.. I rather go back to my room than sleep here when you're not paying some attention to me."

Dahyun stopped typing and turn around to face the sulky Sana and she found it cute.

"Sana-chan we've been together since this morning..we have breakfast,lunch and dinner..also we had our night snacks too. You still need me?"

"Why? Do you have problem with that?"

"I mean Sana-chan.. I'm busy and I can't take my sleep this early coz I have to finish it."

" I'm going back now just continue your work there and maybe court and date that thing."

She stood up ready to wear her slippers when
she heard Dahyun chuckled.

"You're getting weirder day by day you know that. Fine. ready the movie and I'll just get you some snacks downstairs...Again."

Sana giggles like a kid.. she readied the movie and waited.

-
"Look at this woman..the movie haven't even half of it.tss."

Dahyun said slowly making Sana comfortable from her sleep when she thinks it's settled she get back to her work.
-
-

The actress woke up when the director's alarm clock rang just beside her. She felt that no one's beside her but pillows. She sat up and roamed her eyes when the bathroom door opened revealing Dahyun who's all set and ready to go.

"Ms.Minatozaki please get up and get yourself ready now and let's have our breakfast downstairs with the staffs."

"Good morning to you too...Kim Dahyun."

" Yeap..now get up I'll walk you to your room."

So Sana did what the director said.. walking each other side by side talking about Sana. and Dahyun teasing her about drooling from her sleep.

-

They were gathering around the hotels garden for the Directors announcement and for their little celebration on their last night.

" So today is our last day to be working with the other team.. To Producer Yoo Jeongyeon I compliment your team you all did a great job.
I know we've work in the past and I know I'm not doing some talking like what am I doing right now but you all deserve some encouragement I'm very proud on working with you all.. We did a very great job on this movie and also hoping for our achievements for this..Thank you.. To Ms.Kim Sejeong for writing this wonderful story to our OST singers Ms.Son Chaeyoung and Ms. Park Jihyo and to our actors and actresses thank you very much for trusting us..hope we will work again soon...thank you and Congratulations to us."

Everyone roared for happiness congratulating each other's also thanking the director who did well too. After their little celebration Sana walked to the directors room when she noticed that Dahyun was not around.

When she's about to knock the door it suddenly opened revealing Park Jihyo.

"Goodnight Ms.Sana" Jihyo bowed and walk in hurried steps, she confusedly stares the singer.

"Hey"
She heard the director said.

"Come in. What were you doing there?"

"Nothing..you suddenly disappeared there."

" You tired?."

"What did Jihyo doing here?"

"Ah you saw her.. she just needed to discuss something privately about her next project with me."

"You're working together again?"

"Yes? "

"Why is that?"

"What do you mean by what is that?"

"Nothing.. "

Dahyun felt something wrong with Sana's voice.. by that she walk and held both of Sana's hands squeezing it softly.She released a sighed of comfort.

"I- I have something to tell you... it's about-"

"Jihyo"
Sana said cutting to her off. She nodded.

"Yes it's about her."

"So.."
Sana said trying not to sound hurt.

"Hear me first Sana-chan.. I don't want you to feel what you felt everytime I'm with her. You're not saying it but I know that your confused over something and I'm sorry for confusing you."

Sana just listened looking everywhere but Dahyun.