CHAPTER 1

Sitting in front of a monitor, monitoring the set staring coldly at the actions.
Staff doing their works watching their moves or else..ticking bomb will explode.

"Ok CUT!!..Good job everyone it's all done .". Dahyun said

Lead actress Chou Tzuyu and  the actor Wang Jackson approached her with their genuine smile.

"Thank you for your work Director Kim." Tzuyu said to the director.

" You both too Chou and Wang I'm sure this movie even it's not a series this will be great I'm proud of your talents and hope we'll work more on the future."

" We're hoping too Director Kim I'm so thankful to work with you and your staffs you all were great."

" That's our work Wang so I'll excuse myself see you at the movie conference you may take your rest until the day of our schedules. I'll be going now."

The two bowed at the director with a satisfying feeling of meeting and working with the scariest Director.

Walking at the hallway heading towards her office scratching her nape feeling tired finishing the movie starring Chou Tzuyu and Wang Jackson. Opening the door she was met by her beloved sister Park Jihyo.

" Hey".

"Hey..How's your day sweetie."

"Oh come on..Jihyo unnie stop calling me that here. You sounded like you're my sugar mama or something that's creepy you know.."

" We're the only person here dear sister so it's safe.. Did the shooting done?."

"Yeah.. thankfully I can take a rest atleast a day. How about you are you alright..is there something bothering you about your break up?"

" I'm fine..it's not like we're dating truly we only met once a month and all we did were in a contract and it lasted so..."

"Yeah sure."

"You know what I'm wondering why does people saw you scary..well yes your face is..but you're so soft you're not cold to me."

" To answer that.. first it's me I'm scary and cold to people that I don't know. Second my face was just like this. Next you are dumb today. Lastly because you're my sister..and the scariest person I've known. Do you want me to treat you like how I treat others?."

"Yeah do it and you won't see the sunlight."

" Are you coming home with me? Mom texted me she will cook dinner." Dahyun said.

"That's why I came here you dumb ass."

"Let's separate cars I don't want people saw us together..and make sure you have your driver.. don't drive alone unnie."

" Yeah I know.. Why not just come with me no One's watching us dear."

"No.. now go I'll be going too."

Jihyo goes out first and Dahyun headed too.

Wonder why is Dahyun hiding that she's Jihyo's sister? We will be right there?..

—-

" Sana for the last time I told you I'm wearing my favorite gray hoodie."  Momo said at the other line.

" okay got it I think I saw you."

Sana hung up the phone and approached the person wearing gray hoodie still on the phone talking someone . Sana knows it's Momo because she saw her cousin wearing that all the time.So tiptoeing and jumping at the persons back.