CHAPTER 11

SANA'S POV

" Jihyo and I...are sisters."

My eyes widened looking back to her when I heard her. I mean who would not be shocked knowing that they were siblings and me who would always thought of them as "girlfriends" or more than that.

"H-How? As I've know Park Jihyo is an only daughter of your boss. H-How are you siblings?."

She sat at her chair near her working table sighing deeply. I sat at the end of the bed facing her.

"Well.. it's a long story to tell..but yeah... "

She smiled but her eyes don't.

"I have never used a Park surname since birth but it runs in my blood... when I was born my father not allowed my mom to gave his surname but instead my grandparents..the Kim.. My parents gave me to my grandparents at the age of 3 and with that 3 years that I'm with my parents my dad never treated me as her daughter.. because I was an unexpected baby.. He never expected me and never wanted me before because I was an accident."

I was just listening but I can feel the hurt she's feeling right now..she doesn't show it but I know she is..

"I was living my life overseas with my grandparents.. then one time I was asked by a person who hated me back then if where was my parents and I just said that I don't have one....one that you can call Dad and Mom I have nothing with those. I started hating them when my grandma got sick but they didn't do anything but send money that we don't need. I both took care of my grandparents without their help until they both died. Me living alone in States. Then that time was Jihyo's first phone call and first time that we've known each other's as sisters. She would always call just to check me. when I graduated they asked me to go back to Korea."

"That's good.. I guess." I said. But she chuckled.

"It's the worst..until now. My father asked me to go back not as his daughter even a relative..but she wanted me as his employee.
Who would be fine with that..right... but my sister beg me to go home or just stay with her and my father accepted me in the house we talked about why did they have to hide me.. and it's all because of his clan's beliefs...Good story right."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not even your fault. You didn't know a thing about me.. so don't apologize.."

I walked towards her stand in front of her hugging her head at my stomach caressing her hair.

"Thank you for telling me Hyun.. thank you I know it's hard for you to said those kind of stories but you did it...it made me feel special to you."

She got silent for a moment but when she looked up she said.

" You are very special to me Sana.. and now that I'm freeing my courage... Sana-chan can you be my girlfriend that I'd be treating more special to me?."

That caught my breath away... hearing her asking me.. the most awaiting question I wanna hear.. is breathtaking.. We waited for this both.

"Yes Ms. Kim... I will.."

And that her heart melting eye smile showed up. Wrapping her arms around my waist.Her sincerity towards asking me to be hers made me feel like she's the one for me. I'm her Sana and She's my Dahyun now.