Chapter Seventeen (Bad night)

At the moment of silenced with only our heartbeat echoing in the cold shower room I feel the drowsiness feeling in. I yawn and wait for him to say something or laugh at me, yell at me or whatever... punch me? Wait I think I should be the one punching him for kissing me deviously. I hate him! I frown and he gave me a smirk. Shoot I like that, it's hot. Closing my eyes as the water cascade on my body when he was about to turn his back and I...

"Toby?" Biting my lip I feel so nervous when instantly he faces me with the same shirtless-wet-look.

Taking one step or two, then raising one eyebrow and carelessly pouting his woah lips. I kiss that like awhile ago? Jeez. Just waiting for it and when he gets closer, I turn my freezing hands into balled fist and smack.

*BOOM*

I punch his nose and it felt good but it kinda sting. I did this way back in high school and because he hurt me and now he did the same thing to confuse me, hurt me, bully me and make my life a whole lot miserable. You TOBY VALDEZ! This is what I'm always scared of, putting myself on the burning flames and never getting the chance of getting out. I screamed and start kicking him and pouching his chest.

"What the fuck!? Gale stop it!" He tried to hold me down but because of the slippery soap he failed to stop me.

"I hated you! I hated you! I hate you! I hate!" I keep on chanting.

"Sh*t! Stop it Gale you might hurt your head!" He angrily shouts.

We are both hot temper I can't handle seeing his face. I just can't. We just can't, he is married and I swear even his hot I would not dare be his mistress. I can't handle imagining his wife waiting at home with his kids. Holding on to his father that is cheating on them! I can't fix my heart right now. I know I fall in love with the wrong guy at a very wrong time. I'm his secretary I should act professional not an -you-can-fuck-me anytime-employee. I'm broke.

"You are so stupid! You are so bully!" I shout and just on cue I twist the shower knob and make my way out. He fails to catch me when I punch his right cheek again.

"Gale! Fuck it!"

I heard him curse I hurriedly lock the bathroom door leaving him inside cold and alone. I rummage his clothing; snatch one of his expensive sleeves. I heard the loud banging of the door and his curse then a glass broke! Shoot he broke his shower room?! He is creepy, very creepy. Putting on his clothe on while I'm wet, so wet that my under garment are all wet. Wet-freezy-hair, I heard the bathroom door clicking oh! He is coming. I snatch my bag and hurriedly make my down the stairs leaving droplets of water on the dollar wooden floor.

"Gale! GALEEEE!!!"

I need to get out! I need to get out! Thanks God I open the main door and the cold breeze of New York welcome me.

"Shocks! Shocks its cold. My shoes? My shoes? " I forgot where I left my shoes!

With my barefoot and courage I run through the dark concrete street! I need to run. No taxi?! What kind of place is this? I keep on running and running even it hurts and my nails burns when I bump into the cold hard road. What! What! When I saw a car approaching my soul beam with happiness I wave at it to stop, knowing a crazy-bastard-hot-sexy-boss-of-mine is going to catch me. I need to get away; this can be the only way to stop this nonsense I'm into. There is no lamppost to shade some light in here

I was shocked when the guy who was driving pokes his head out of the window with his stupid grin and he is not hot. His in his forty or something and the way he licks his crack lip just grossing me out. I know I look like a bitch running in here with clothe that barely covers my ass. I moved back clutching my bag close to my chest and feeling the chill of the cold evening.