Chapter Twenty ( Soon enough in not enough)

"I don't believe you. No, no I don't believe you. Please."

I was screaming and clawing my fingernails to the now crimson wall. The smell of sweat and blood mix the air making me feel worse than before. My bruising fingers are painting the wall red and my bloodshot eyes are making my view hazy as tears flow and it never stopped.

"I promise you, I'm making you all pay." My howling sob seems to make the room smaller and myself weaker.

I couldn't believe to all of it and I don't want to make myself believe it, I couldn't take anything and fit it to my mind. I just can't. I just won't.

Just make it stop. All of it just once make it stop.

"Please this time let me go." My small voice seems to make the room echo.

His soft and warm held my back close as I try to punch the wall and cry my lungs off make myself shake in pain and my fingers bleed and tears stream my face.

"Let me go! Please!"

"No. I can't and won't. Just stop." His calm voice makes everything harder to decide.

"No, please Toby." I turned myself to him and cried to his chest.

"Please let me go see my family. You're lying and I can't take it anymore. Please, I beg you. Just please... let me go."

All I hear is his heart beating and my heart breaking and once again I can't sink everything into its places and make everything work as how he sees it.

"I told you, you are mine."

Those words kill the hope in me and crushed this faith I thought I build too strong before. He can't let me go. I'm drowning to my worst dilemma and choking to my own tears and chaotic mind.

"You're lying."

"Gale, I did not lie to you. Believe me sweet pea."

"No! No!" I started screaming and punch his chest with the strength I got.

"Stop! You had enough your hands is bleeding, please stop!"

"No. noooooooooo!"

"Okay fine, you want to punch the wall? Ah, you want this!"

He then start punching the wall behind me, making the concrete wall vibrate as his fist make contact. The sound his fist is making the light flicker and as I imagined his knuckle's skin breaking and blood oozing. He never seems wanna stop, he hit it once, twice, thrice and again and again and I lost count. His grunts and my trembling body is eating my mind.

"Stop. Stop." I weakly said but he still continues.

As he was about to hit the wall again I block his fist he almost hit.

"I thought you never want me to stop." His hot and hard breathing hit the nape of my neck intoxicatingly alarming. I watch as his blood cover his knuckles and some on his white shirt.

"Stop." Another tear slip and making it all hard to know that I'm crying again watching this beautiful man bleed for me.

"I can't let you go." He kisses my forehead.

His bleeding hands touch my face caressing my lips up to my neck and I stood still feeling the warmth of his blood stroke my skin.

"Again cause you are mine." He whispers slowly wrapping each word with authority and danger.

I breath deep as he touch the skin just above my breast, how I hate V-neck shirt and the person you gave me this.

"Mine."