Chapter Two (Getting Started)

~NINE YEARS AFTER~

I walk through the airport's lobby waiting for my flight to New York. Yes I'm going abroad for a living. I graduated my degree in college, with the help of my big sister's friend in New York she help me find a suitable job in the big city.

At first I wanted to pull back and then after my father was diagnosed into a stage 2 lung cancer, needing a great sum of money for his medication, it help boost my wit and guts to grab my sister's friend offer.

Now here I' am sitting and praying that I landed into a great job, pretty or handsome and good to be with boss and not a job were I'm  push into a prostitution, which I prayed a thousand times that my sister's friend is not a illegal recruiter.

"Flight 2942 please proceed to the departure area."

I guess that's my flight, bye Philippines and hello New York.

My sister and Mother were not able to be here and help me with my flight, knowing Dad is out there in a Hospital bed fighting to live. Stupid lung cancer, stupid Dad for not taking my advice on quiting smoking. Now see his miserable. To my dear family, I'm what going to make there is for all of us. Period! I wipe my unwanted tears as I remember my beloved family that I'm going to left behind. I stroll down to the departures area and waited, here I' am getting started with my dreams.

***

It's been half a day sitting on the plane flipping, and enjoying my journey 500 miles above. My thought is still on my family, I closed my eyes and prayed for our safety, to my safety. To all the people who suffers and more.

"Buckle up, in ten minutes will be in New York."

The stewardess beam on the air.
It means in ten minutes I'll be in NY? Yikes I feel so excited! It seems all my neurons is on high alert and my heart is thumping fast.

Phew! This is it my leap of  faith. I'm getting started stepping my dreams in NY! I LOVE YOU GOD!

Guys here's chapter two :) read, vote, comments, and enjoyyyyy just message me if there's any question or suggestions hahaha :D hehehe let's have fun.

xOxO uncovered :) xD