Chapter Fourteen (A cry for Papa)

After last night horrible visualization, I can't even eat my breakfast for the most embarrassing moment of my life.

I just puke on my boss's pretty-dollar-bill-shirt and cuddle with him! Gosh! His my boss as in capital B-O-S-S! Am I that insane?

Yet here's the other part of me namely my brilliant miss Brain said I'm a horrible bitch walking in the Earth's armpit. While on the contrary miss so called know-it-all Heart said there's nothing wrong about it, that it only brought intimacy on the positive side!

Shocks! I'm getting toasted!

Haley gave me a very awful scowl  as she saw me stabbing my bacon with no justice. All I need is an escape route before her questions bombard me if I'll never find my way out.

*****

As I step on the elevator it is good to see my co-workers in. We greeted each other and talked about the weather. When I suddenly felt dizzy. Really dizzy that my shoes and the hairdos of Robert and Twain are spinning making a circular giddy motion.

They stopped between 15th.and 17th floor leaving me alone up to the 26th floor.

I walk through the corner and brace myself holding my purse tightly on my chest. When the cab ping and I started walking on the hall way and saw the Diva Rita chewing her bottom lips.

"Morning." I nodded and went straight to my office then closing it. And my chest oh I couldn't breath it suddenly became tight.

My eyes went wide. I focus myself on breathing like what my Papa said.

'If it attack and you're alone you got nobody to hang on. Breath and breath. Do you hear me?' And yes I did, I breath and breath. Like a beggar hungry for the flowing oxygen. I need to breath...

Papa.

A traitor tear run down my cheeks and I close my eyes, my knuckles turns white as I grasp my purse firmly. I saw my father's vision as he take us to the park with Mom. He knows my favorite balloon color and my cotton candy treat. His firm strong arms securely protecting me. As mom and dad slowly swing us on. The fresh air of the green park embrace us like it was the most clean air. It was home, life and I found my serenity.

I open my mouth and try to form a words but nothing ever come out. Rita? Rita? She's out there she can help me. I reach for my purse and grab my inhaler but I don't have enough strength to extend my arms. I'm seriously doomed.

It was darkness then that consumes me.

hey guys I'm back :)
thanks for the vote and reads.
I'm really amazed and touch,
Continue reading and enjoy.