Chapter Six (His the Boss?)

I push the doubled door, kinda heavy but as I open it my eyes bulge with the room I entered. Thick mahogany table, a wide glass window giving the entire view of New York. The room was very spacious and cozy, it smells richness.

He's the king of his domain.

I look around and spotted him, the boss on his back, wow! He got a sexy back, how old he might be? He was speaking through the phone in a foreign language. I bet it was French or something that he speak fluently.

I thought he was waiting? Looks like I end up waiting for him. As I turn around to take in the room's view. The thing I admire the most is the little replica of most known and visited place, that are arrange inside a thick glass to preserve its beauty and fragility.

There's a little space needle of Seattle, London bridge, twin tower petronas and many more. Places I've never been just heard it or read it in some articles of time magazine or the others.

"You like it."

I was nailed on the floor when a lovely masculine voice startled my reverie.

"Yes. I love It." Eyes still on the replica.

My voice sounds croaked and nervous. How did he gave this effect on me? I feel skittish around the boss. Most  of all  I feel retarded!

"So it worth my work." He said a matter of factly and in a pompous way.

"You made these? They're beautiful." I said shocked and in a very low voice.

"So Ms. Martin let's start the interview." I turn around and followed him.

Shocks he was tall, well gym body broad shoulders, strong outline and yeah, I sound like a slut but he got a sexy ass. He don't sound old or retarded, head focus on the couch I never get the chance to study his face only his back.

"Here I like the interview to be comfortable so let's take the couch." 
I nodded and he guided my small back the warmth of his presence is amazingly intoxicating, his scent is alluring, smell of his soap; Citrus fresh combination of mandarin orange and grapefruit scent it invigorates.

His scent.

I sitted and look up to see his old face when I was wrong!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! HE WAS YOUNG AND HALEY WAS RIGHT HE IS SMOKING HOT!!! ALARM!

I bet were on the same age or so, my heart skip fast, like horses thumping the range. I almost faint most of all my undies almost fall. I took deep breath that I might die any moment. I felt skittish and dying. I regretted having myself in here, can I get out or escape? He gave me a sly grin and sitted at the other edge of the couch, just  meters away from me.

My body feels hot that my face heated. I wish I'm not red as ripped tomato right now

He looks familiar from his messy smooth jet black hair like he had run fingers through it a lot of times, long beautiful nose, well shave jaw, sexy thin pinkish and luscious lips, and eyes burning golden orbs melting through my dry brown eyes. All in all he was a god in angle, so magnificen. A very well culptured god  and such a successful young man to rule a realm. Fighting the urge to lick my now dry lips. He cleared his throat, I blush as my face heated knowing he caught me checking him out. Sorry, I'm just a female with raging hormones. Kill me now! This is very embarrassing! Woah!

"Are you done checking me?"

Kill me now! Kill me now! I look away.

"So, drop it and don't be shy." His voice turns guarded and very business tone this time.