Chapter Eleven (Bad dreams)

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

They all chant at me I was scared at hell. Crying so they can stop but they never did.

"Kiss the frog! Kiss the frog! Kiss the frog!"

We were at the ground practicing our drama when, they saw a dead rotting frog and they want me to kiss it. I was dying, when they tried to push me.

"Kiss the frog Gale!" I feel humiliated that there's no teacher to protect me. I'm only a first year student surrounded by my lunatic classmates.

Bullying me!

"Nooooo! Nooo!" I would cry and shout as they tugged me by my sleeves to get a closer look to the discomposing frog.

"Stop it!"

I knew that voice, Toby!

"Leave her alone!"

And all of them retreated and where gone.

"Thank you Toby."

He smirk.

"No need to thanks. Pick that thing and bring it home, pick it now little girl!"

"Noooo! Nooo!"

"Pick it up!"

"Nooooo!"

★★★★★★

"Nooooo!"

Daddy, Mommy I'm scared! Help Mommy, Daddy I'm scared! I feel cold, but my body is burning. I can't breath. I'm cold.

"Baby, you're just dreaming stay with me." Strong arms are gently bracing me.

"I'm cold." I shiver.

"Shit you got a fever, you look paler."

I was crying, I'm clawing my toes and hands on my bedding. I think I'm gonna convulse. I feel like I'm going to froze. I'm in pain! Agony! Cold! I hate my high school life. I can't breath! I can't breath! I'm dying! My body aches! All I can see is darkness engulfing me. I'm scared!

"Aaaaahhh I'm cold!" I shouted but as I try to gulp air I can't breath nothing is on my lungs.

I gasp, I'm fainting! I feel like dying.

"Relax baby. Shit! Just relax. okay!"

I feel hard hands pinching my nose I can't breath. I squirm, when a hot, soft lips covered my mouth. It angrily summoned me to open wide that I can feel a hot tongue on my mouth as I shout.

But...

I'm breathing! I'm breathing! It was Toby when I'm back to my senses. His warm mouth covered mine pumping air to my lungs, helping me to breath.

"Okay baby, breath in... breath out..." I follow what he says as he brushes my hair along my face.

My chest is slowly raising up and down as I relax my senses, I'm not clawing anymore but I'm still cold.

"That's right baby, breath with me."

I'm breathing!

"Oh baby you scared the shit out of me."

He hug me closed that I feel his ragged breathing on the crooked of me neck, he suddenly kiss and lick my jaw and neck lingering wet kisses that his mouth hungrily devour me, sending delicious tingles through my spine.

"Toby..." I plead with need.

"Toby...... Aaahh, I'm cold." I feel so weak.

"Gale." He utter my name with relief.

He held me tight, I cuddle on to his chest, but I'm so cold I need heat. I feel my skin like I'm buried to the soaking cold rain. I burried my face to his neck where I can find heat. Real heat. He push me on the bed leaving me called and empty.

"Toby..." I almost cried.

I saw him pull the hem of dad's shirt and tosses it to the side. My eyes widen at his abs and his well groomed body. It is not that mascular type but it was full and he got flawless skin.

Skin to skin the heat I neaded.

I need heat. He suddenly hug me tight and kisses my temple. His body heat was flaming me, I'm not cold anymore. I touches his strong arm and cuddle to his chest.

He let go a groan.

"Your killing me baby, sleep tight."

I feel his hands roaming my back, gently rubbing. I look into his eyes it was dark under the dim light it was hungry and full of control and something is poking on my stomach yet ... My eyelids became heavy I sleep to his amazing body heat and smell, I never felt cold or something, what I feel is safety, care and love.

I hope it was just the bad dream killing me, not falling into my boss, my loathed high school enemy.

Wahahaha I was stunned about that really. Guys it's getting hot. And there's more to come!!

Surprise! Surprise! This is not rated x hahaha kinda! Hahaha don't expect too much about some kinky sence. hehehe

xOxO uncovered :)

vote

comments

hope the more I got vote from you :) please read my other story 'Our tragedy' It was completed :)

love you 08

sorry guys about chapter eleven and twelve are being swap :-( please understand about it.