Chapter Twelve (Sleeping with the Boss)

I heard him cursing as he open the door. Ow! My heart is pounding hard, my blood is boiling that my ears are thrumming with my pulse.

"Fuck! How the hell she got sick!" He growled.

"Fuck did I give her too much work?!"

I hide my smile on my pillow. Hahha! I fake a sneezed.

He burts inside my room and my jaw drop open, he was wearing a blue shirt and jeans that hang sexy on his hips. His hair was messy just a fuck up hair. I drool and gulp. I almost make sign of the cross, I make a sin. Who knows he really take it seriously.

How did he know this is my room? Hey! Pea brain, of course he heard your fake sneeze. Ms. Brain coldly eyed me. Now his here in my room his presence is amazingly intoxicating same as his warmth and invigorating scent.

I hide more on my blanket because my body seems to be on fire! The room's tension became more powerful.

"Baby, it's going to be okay." He suddenly called me baby and sit beside my single bed.

Skin to skin! I feel more hot when he suddenly and gently touch my forehead. I flush under the dim light of my beside lamp.

"Shit you're so hot. Let me get you some towel to pressed pressure on your forehead."

Sorry I was hot because you are leaning close to me! He look deeply to me his eyes full of concerned and love? Wrong! I never saw the love look.

"Where's your towel?" His voice is soft and concerned, far from the boss inside his realm.

"At my drawer. Achooo!" Opps! I didn't fake that! Am I going to be sick? I feel my body shivering it's getting cold.

I clasp the blanket close to me to ease the cold. I closed my eyes and heard him scuffle through the kitchen. I smiled he really did care.

"Baby, wake up. Your roommate isn't home yet. I got you a soup."

I feel big hands touching my forearm gently.

"Mmmmm." I rolled back when he tugged me gently. I open my eyes.

"Here I got you a onion soup. You need to eat." He coax with a bowl on his hands and a fowl smell of onion.

"I hate onion." I mumbled.

"Eat." His voice turns into hoarse and scary.

I sit up properly and looked at him.

"I don't like onion."

"Eat." >_<

"No!" ╰_╯

"Eat!" ╰_╯

"No!" ╰_╯

"Eat!" (x_x) deadly glare!

"Yes." →_→

"Good. I'm going to feed you." :)

"Bitter sweet." I retorted.

I eat one, two, three, and still, I hated the fowl smell, I always hated onion!

"Last Gale."

When I was about to open my mouth to eat when all of what I restored to my stomach climbs through my throat and out of my mouth!

"Bwhaaaaaa!"

*Splash!

Yikes! I puke on his designer shirt!

"Gale..." He control his anger while he collect the bowl and spoon. Went straight to the kitchen.

I told you I hate onion! He came back.

"Aahhhh. What are you doing?!" I squeal as he carried me bridal style on to my bathroom and sit me on the sink. My skin tingle of his crazy touch.

"Stay here, move and I'll rape you!" Shocks! Rape me now! I bit my lip. Goody I'm getting frustrated and pervert!

He get out and I heard opening of cabinet, my cabinet I don't know what is he doing out there.

Moment later he came back good thing I get tired fidgeting my fingers. He came with a towel and a pajama, my pajama and some of my pink top.

"How dare you rummage on my things!" I furiously pointed a finger on his pretty face.

"How dare you puke on my shirt!" His voice was cool as he lean forward.

I shiver with excitement, anticipation and more I'm scared. He dampened the face towel and gently wipe it on my face, my arms, my neck. I look at him deeply my eyes widen with shock and skin tingle. I closed my thighs tighter. His eyes was cold and serious into mine.

"Relax baby, I'm just washing you."

I blink when he lift the hem of my top shirt, and something is building in my stomach. I brush his hands.

"No." I blush, even my body parts screams: hell yes!

"Baby you need to change, you got puke all over you."

Yes he is right but I don't have bra under, my body is sensitive. He look at my chest and blush as he spotted my cold boobies. Told you bad Idea!

"Okay, you change I'll wait outside." He then hurriedly exited the room. His eyes turns dark and hungry.

Phew that was erotic! I hurriedly change, brush my teeth and I exited the bathroom. I saw him sitting in the dark his breathing are heavy like mine.

"I'm done, you should change too." I open my cabinet and get one of daddy's shirt.

He eyed the shirt suspiciously and to me.

"It's my dad's shirt. Don't think of the latter." He smiled and grab the shirt and went through the bathroom.

I massage my temples as I sit on the edge of my bed. It was too close at the bathroom, too close! I almost surrender my V-card to my boss, my long-loathed-high-school-enemy! Shocks! I'm getting frustrated!

I heard the shower was on. I imagine his scent so close to me. Tsk, tsk. I need sleep. I look around the bed sheet are all change into clean one. I should never ask the boss to sleep with me! Bad move kitten!

Guys this is it! The boss and his feelings hahaha keep reading guys and hope you will love it.

the caring boss, loving, smoking hot is on his secretary's house to rescue her drama secretary. Hahahaha guys keep reading and vote.

keep voting: )

xOxO uncovered: )