Chapter 2

MADI'S POV

I looked around in my huge closet for something to wear. I decided on something simple. I did my hair makeup. Brushed my teeth and went downstairs. I saw Mr.Espinosa and Kim and Nate. They were all sitting down and eating. You want something to eat? Mr.Espinosa asked me. No thanks, I said sitting on the couch. Okay, he said.

They got done and cleaned everything up. Ready to leave? Matt asked. Yep! I said. I got up and headed out the door with him and Nate. We got in the limo and I was I the middle. I sat on my phone looking through my Instagram. You dance? Nate asked. Yeah? How did you know? I asked. I saw your Instagram pic on your phone, he said.

Oh okay, I said. You know we have a dance studio in the house? Mr.Espinosa said. No really you do! I said my eyes lighting up. Yeah, and music and art studio. Well I can dance, play piano and guitar but I can't paint, I said. How long have you danced? Mr.Espinosa asked. Well I danced 1 year in junior high. Then 4 in high school. Them took 2 classes in college. So about 6 years, I said.

OMG girl, Nate said. How long have you played instruments? Mr.Espinosa asked. 4 years, I said. That's cool, he said going back to his phone. I went back to mine. Stalking Taylor Swift. Then we pulled up to a store. We got out and I saw it was a furniture store. Yay! I went in and looked around. So my bathroom is black and white so I want my room black and white. I thought.

I looked for about 15 minutes till I found the perfect bedspread and desk. Oh! I like this one! I told Mr.Espinosa. Okay, you want that one? He said. I shook my head yes. Okay you can have it, he said. We got everything checked out and they said they would deliver it. He loaded back into the car. Where to? The driver asked. Um toco bell, Mr.Espinosa said.

We went through the drive through. What you want? He asked me. I'm good, I said. Okay, you sure? He said. Yep, I said. Okay Nate? He asked. Then they ordered their food and got it. We got home and piled out of the car. Matt and Mate sat down the eat. I heard a knock at the door and opened it. Mr.Espinosa rushed over by me. It was the moving people.

He showed them my room and they moved everything where I wanted it. It looked great. Thanks Ma-- then I cut myself off. No problem, and it's Mr.Espinosa, he said leaving. Ugh, hell, pure hell. Why not go for a walk. I put ok some spandex and nike shoes and grabbed my phone and earphones and snuck out the door.

I walked up the sidewalk for about 7 blocks then turned around. I was 3 houses away and was stopped by a cute boy. Hay! He said. Hay, I said back. I'm Connor, you are? He asked. I'm Madi, I said smiling. You live around here? He asked. I pouted to Matthews house. Oh I live there, he said pointing to one 4 houses down. I know we just meet but can I have your number? He asked.

Yeah, I said taking his phone. I put my number in his phone. Okay thanks see you around! He said. See you around! I said walking off. He was cute. Can I say. (Ps. He looks like CONNOR from the vamps) I got to the house and damn I don't know the code. I knocked on the door. Matthew came and opened it. He looked in shock. I thought you were in your room? He said letting me in.

I went for a walk, I said. You can't leave without telling me! He said. Why I'm 19 not 9! I said. But I have to keep you safe! He said. Well I can't keep myself safe! I diss getting in his face. Listen, I'm the boss you listen to me, he said lifting up my chin to look at him. Now dinner is in the kitchen and there is a plate waiting for you, he said.

I nodded. I went and sat and starred at it. Kim and Nate left. They went to bed. But Matthew stayed there doing work on the couch. Are you gonna eat? Or look at it all day? He said. I'm not hungry, I said. We came and sat by me. You haven't ate all day. And Kim told me you ate barley (BARLEY) none of your soup yesterday, he said.

So? I said. What's a matter? He said. Nothing, I said looking at the spaghetti. You're not telling me something, he did lifting my chin. I said it nothing! I said. Tell me! He said. I looked back down. He lifted it again. This is your last chance tell me! He demanded. Okay, I said. I'm....anorexic, I said looking down.

I was almost crying. Really? He said. Yeah. My dad didn't tell you? I said. No he didn't, he said. Oh, well now you know, I said. You need to eat, Madi. He said. I can't, I haven't are a full meal in 5 months, I said. Has this been a problem before? He asked. When I was 16 I didn't eat a full meal nearly a year, then my dad got help, I said.

At this point I was crying. And now it's back, I said. Well I'm going to fix it, he said. You can't okay? You can't fix what is broken, I said standing up about to walk away. He pulled my arm and pulled me close to kid chest. Listen. You! You are gonna start tomorrow morning, trying to eat something, he said. I just throw it back up! I said.

We will start out little! he said. Okay, I said crying a little more. He pulled me into his chest. It's gonna be okay, I'll keep you safe, he said. Can you really? I said into his chest. Yes, I'll do anything to keep you safe, he said. Okay, I said. So you have to try to eat, he said. Okay I will, I'll try! I said. Good, he said pulling away from the hug.

You ready for bed? He asked. Yeah night Mr.Espinosa, I said. Madi? He asked. Yes, I did turning around. You can call me Matthew, he said. Okay Matthew, I said smiling and walking up the stairs. I showered mad changed into shorts and a tank top and laid down. I tossed and turned but I couldn't sleep. I thought about the dance studio.
I should dance. I looked at my phone.

It's 4am. Oh well. I out only Nikes and grabbed my phone and a headband. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen I got a water bottle. Where is the studio at, I walked around. I found the inside pool. Outside pool. Music studio. Art studio and then finally the dance studio. There was speakers where you could plug your phone in.

I plugged my phone in and played "Bang Bang" I turned it up but not so loud where it could wake Matthew and Nate up. Them I started doing a routine I learned in college. It was easy but awesome. I loved the choreography. It was great. I got lost in the music and kept going as it played on reply.

Dancing always cleared my mind. I turned to go get my bottle sitting on the floor as i saw Matthew standing there. Hay, he said. Hay I said drinking a little water. Your amazing but why are you dancing at 4am I the morning? He asked. Thanks, but I couldn't sleep, I said. Oh, he said. Did I wake you up? I asked looking at my feet. I do that a lot.

He came closer and lifted my chin. No, I was getting something to drink and saw the studio lights on, he said. Oh okay, I said. Can you dance another dance? It was amazing! Matthew said. Sure, I said going over to my phone and putting on "Problem". I remember the dance to this perfectly. I got in the middle of the floor while Matthew sat on a chair.

I did ever step perfectly. Them the song ended. I was dizzy. OMG... I was really dizzy. I grabbed my water and sat down. Matthew came over to me. You okay? He said. Yeah, I guess cause it's late, and I haven't been eating, that I'm getting dizzy from dancing, I said. It's time for bed, He said pickings up bridal style. He grabbed my phone and walked with me to my room.

MATTHEW'S POV

God she was as light as a feather. She really needs to start eating. She is scaring me. What am I saying? I've never livd a girl since my college crush broke me. And I will never live again. I can't. But Madi. No! I'm here to keep her safe and that's all. I laid her down on her bed and covered her up. I plugged up her phone.

Then I kissed her head goodnight. She was so cute. And she could dance beautifully. She was beautiful. She whispered a goodnight back. I took the headband off her head and sat it on her desk. I turned out her light and shut the door them went to my room. Am I catching feelings?
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can't be...I have to stop them..now

Note!

This is a long chapter hope you like! This book is like totally planned out and is gonna be off the chain. Ilygsm💕 I ship Madi and Matt! Anybody else?!

Madi + Matt = Matti💕