Chapter 14

MATTHEW'S POV

(Couple days later)

I am at my desk. Pulling at my hair. I was so stressed. I've got so many messages saying they are coming for Madi. I don't know if it's true or not but I can't loose her. I heard walking down the stairs and a cute yawn. I turned around to see Madi in her cute night clothes. I smiled at her. Morning beautiful, I said.

Morning! She said. I'm gonna go check the mail, she said. Why? I asked. Cause I ordered some cute shoes and I gonna see if they came in! She said. I'll come with you, I said. No stay, I can go by myself, she said. Okay hurry, I said. Don't worry I'll be back in a sec, she said.

MADI'S POV

What is Matts problem? I'm just going to check the mail. I walked outside in my pajamas. If people don't like it, they can shove their opinion up their ass. I went over to the mailbox and just saw bills. Ugh I wanted my shoes. I grabbed the bills and turned around.

Two guys stood in front of me. Hay? I said more as a question. They grabbed me and walked off with me. WHAT THE HELL PUT ME DOWN! I yelled. No can do Madi, one of the guys said. FUCK! HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY NAME? I asked. They threw me in a van. That hurt like hell. They got in the front and speeded down the road.

LET ME OUT! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! I asked. We killed your dad, and now we want you! One guy said. Fuck y'all! What in the hell do you want me for anyway? I asked crying. We don't want you, our boss does, the other guy said. And who is your boss? I asked. You'll find out, they said.

MATTHEW'S POV

It's been about 5 minutes and Madi still isn't back. I walked outside and didn't see her. Umm? I looked all over the house. NATE! I screamed. He came walking in. Have you seen Madi? I asked. No, he said. FUCK! I screamed. What is it? He asked. She went to check the mail and now she isn't here! I said.

We will find her don't worry! He said. We have to find her! I said. Okay let's go ask some neighbors if they seen anything, Nate said. Okay you take the left side of neighbors and I'll take the right! I said walking out the door. I went to 3 houses and they said they didn't see anything. Then I ended up at that Connors house.

Hay it's Matt have you seen Madi or anything weird? I asked. I saw a black van speeding down the road, he said. Okay thanks! I said. Wait why? He asked. Nothing, I said running off to the house. I saw Nate. Find anything? He asked. We need to look for a black van! I said. We jumped into my black mustang and drove off.

MADI'S POV

I sat in the back of the van. Ugh id rather them shoot me. Then we stopped. They opened the doors and pulled me out by my hands. Damn pull me any harder and I'll loose my fucking arms! I said. Stop complaining! One said. I groaned. We walked into a old house but it looked nice on the inside. They put me on a chair and tied me to it.

Are you gonna tell me why the hell I'm here?! I screamed. You'll figure out soon, they said walking into a different room. Ugh! Fuck them! I sat in the chair for a good 45 minutes. Till the 2 guys and another came walking in. The other man looked familiar. He came closer. Remember me? He asked. Umm you look familiar, I said. I'm Jake, he said.

Jake! My fucking ex boyfriend who would hit and kick me. Oh yeah I see it, your the same dickhead! I said. Watch it! He said. YOU KILLED MY DAD BY GOD IF I EVER GET OUT OF HERE ILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND CHOP IT UP! I said. That's the thing sweetheart your not getting out of here, he said coming and touching my face. Oh hell yes I am!

My boyfriend will NOTCIE I'm missing and come for me! I said. We will just kill him, Jake said. No leave him out of this, kill me! I said. Why would I do that? Jake asked. What do you want out of me? I asked. I killed your father cause you put me in jail and now I'm here for you, Jake said. YOU ABUSED ME DAMN THATS WHY YOU WERE PUT IN JAIL! I said.

And now your getting payback, he said. Just put me out of hell and kill me already, I said. That's so fun, he said. He took a knife and slid it across my leg. I screamed out in pain. Dammit I hate you so much! I said. Good, he said kissing my jaw. GET THE HELL OFF ME! I screamed. He slid the knife across my leg harder. Be a good girl and I won't hurt you, he whispered in my ear. Then he turned around walking out.

~1 WEEK LATER~

MATTHEW'S POV

I'm a mess. I haven't slept none since Madi has been gone. I'm stressed out and all I do is cry. I'm not nothing without her. I have been looking for her constantly. Erika, Alexa, and Taylor have all been helping and Nate to. I pray that's she isn't dead. No! She isn't! She has to be alive. I can't loose her. I decided to take a drive to clear my mind. I drive down the roads crying.

Why? Why can't I just see her again. I looked our the window and saw a black van. OMG OMG! I pulled on the side of the street. Madi could be in there! I tried to open the door but it was locked. I went over to the window and it was open. I climbed in. I hope I find Madi. She has to be here.

MADI'S POV

It's been forever. I've sat here crying and crying. He....he raped me twice. They gave me water and 2 pieces of bread. I'm starving. I'm dehydrated. And I haven't slept in forever. God just kill me, don't let me sit here and be tortured. I heard footsteps. Fuck. I looked up and saw Matt. OMG MATT! I said. Shhh! He said. He came and looked at me. I was all bruised up.

They punched and hit and cut me. Princess I'm sorry, he said undoing the ropes. Matt thank you for finding me, I said. He picked me up since I was to weak to walk. He walked to the door to find the guys standing there. Where do you think your going? Jake said. FUCK OFF! Matt said. No! Now put her back and leave, Jake said. Never! He said.

He pulled out a gun and aimed it at Matt. No please, Matt leave me! I said. No! I'm not leaving you! He said. Yes before they kill you! I said. You heard her! Jake said. Matt sat me down behind him and stood in front of me. Let's settle this! Right now! He said. You want to fight? Jake asked. Yep, Matt said. They started throwing punched left and right. Matts phone fell out of his pocket.

I grabbed it and called 911. They said they would be here soon. Then one of the guys picked up a gun and aimed it toward Matt. MATT WATCH OUT! I screamed. Then he pulled the trigger. NO! DAMMIT! I screamed. I crawled over to Matt. The police and paramedics came running in. Matt, I cried. Don't worry about me, I love you Madi, don't forget it, he said.

Matt your going to make it, I cried rubbing his face. The paramedics grabbed him and one of them picked me up. I cried and cried. They put us in the ambulance. They were trying to get Matt back to being stable. They checked me, gave me water and food. I cried. You need to calm down, one of the paramedics said. You will pass out if not, they added. I nodded. Now how do you feel? The asked. Like shit, I said.

You'll be better don't worry, they said. What about my boyfriend! I asked. He is going to be fine, relax, they said. I took a deep breath. Dammit. Why? Why? Please Matt stay with me. I need you. I need you in my life. Your all I have left. Your my only hope left. Stay with me forever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay and keep me safe...

Note!

Well damn....*carter voice*😂 ILYGSM! Thanks for reading. Hope you liked it! Ps. Those are the pajamas she was wearing. Ilygsm💕💫 next chapter will be up soon thanks for 700+ 1 MORE CHAPTER LEFT! But then a new book cause it's going to be life👏

~Xoxo😘