Chapter 13

~1 and a half months later~

MADI'S POV

Me and Matt are still dating. I'm still not over my dad being gone. I vist him often. But everything is going well. Them guys are still looking for me. But I'm not sure why? What did I do to them? Nothing. I did nothing to them. I got out if my bed and went downstairs. Matt was watching tv. Hay Matt! I said it ting by him. Hay princess, he said.

So I think I'm gonna go to the mall it something today with Alexa and Erika, and Taylor, I said. Okay that's fine, he said. Okay I'll be back around 3, I said. Okay princess, he said kissing me. I walked up and went into my room. I picked out and a cute outfit and put it on. I did my makeup. I curled my hair. And checked myself in the mirror. Okay let's go.

I went downstairs. Okay Matt see you later babe! I said. Bye princess have fun, he said. Okay! I said. I went out into his black mustang and drove off. We decided we are going to the mall. I pulled up at the parking lot. I walked in and met the girls at Forever 21.

(Ps. Alexa and Erika have already met Taylor)

Hay girls! I said. Hay! They said back. Today is gonna be so fun! I needed a girls day! I said. I know! Now let's get shopping!!!! Taylor said. I laughed. I looked around and bought some stuff. We also went to American Eagle, Aeropostale, Hot Topic, Hollister and Starbucks.

Who doesn't like Starbucks? I sat down and so did the girls. We drank our Starbucks while we were on Instagram. So Alexa are you pregnant? I asked laughing. We used a condom! She said. Me and Erika started bursting out laughing. Y'all are jealous! She said also laughing. Totally 100 percent! I said. She rolled her eyes.

We are just picking we love you! I said. Aw! I love you to guys! She said. I feel the love! Erika said. Guys what y'all want to do? I asked. Let's take an Instagram pic! Taylor said. Okay let's get somebody to take it! Erika said. Umm..them! I said pointing to a group of boys. We got up and walked over there.

Could y'all take a picture of us please? I asked smiling. I'd love to, one boy with brown hair and blue eyes said. We stood in front of them with our hands around each other's waist. 1 2 3! He said. He snapped it. Then we did a silly face. Then a crazy one. I went and got my phone from the guy. Thanks they turned out cute! I said. No problem! He said. I looked at him closer.

You look familiar? I asked. Oh I was with that guys that spilt the stuff on you yesterday, he is an ass, sorry about him, he said. Oh no it wasn't your fault! I said. By the way, I'm Jakob, he said. Nice to meet you I'm Madi! I said. Nice to meet you to! He said. I smiled. Your cool, he said. Thanks! So are you! I said.

You think I could have your number so we could hang out sometime? He asked. Well I kinda have a boyfriend, but as friends of course! I said. He smiled and handed me his phone. I put in my number and waved goodbye. The girls walked after me. OMG Madi! Erika said. What? I asked. He totally likes you! Alexa said. Well I like Matt! I said.

I know y'all are my OTP! Taylor said. I laughed. Guys it was fun hanging out but I told Matt I would be hime around 3pm and it's almost 4pm! I said. Okay love ya! They said. Love ya to girlies! I said grabbing my bags if clothes. I went out to my car and out all my bags in. I got in the front and texted Matt I was coming home.

He didn't reply. That's weird. I drive down the road and pulled up at the house. I got my stuff and walked to the door. I put in the code 4598 (what if that was matts password to his phone😂) I walked in and hung up the keys onto the key rack. I turned around and walked into the living room. I saw something I never wanted to see.

CLIFFHANGER

JUST KIDDING😂😂😂 KEEP READING!

I saw Matt kissing some brown headed chick. I dropped my bags. Matt? I said almost crying. He pulled away and looked at me shocked. Madi it's not what it looks like! He said. Oh really cause it looks like your kissing a slut to me! I said. Hay watch it! The girl said. NO YOU FUCKING WATCH IT BITCH! I said grabbing her by her hair and pushing her out the door.

I walked back over to Matt. I thought I loved you Matt, but guess what? Not anymore. Go fuck yourself. Actually no go fuck her! Maybe you will get a disease from her! I said. Madi! I'm sorry you have to let me explain! He said grabbing my arm softly. NO FUCK YOU MATTHEW ESPINOSA! I said yanking my arm away. I'm leaving! I shouted running upstairs. He ran after me. I grabbed and bad and threw clothes in it. Madi your not leaving! He said.

OH HELL NO! I WILL GO WHERE THE FUCK I WANT! I said almost crying. You can't! Your not safe! He said. You were suppose to keep me safe but look Matt you fucking broke me! I said. You can't leave they'll kill you! He said. You know what then get out! I said pushing him out and licking the door. I slid down crying. Crying harder than I ever did. MADI PLEASE! He said. He banged and banged on the door. FUCK YOU! I screamed.

MATTHEW'S POV

She has to let me explain. It wasn't my fault. Madi please! I said sliding my back down on the other side if the door. I hear her crying and sniffing. God I messed up. I broke her. Madi, I said slipping my hand under the door. What? She asked. Madi please let me explain, I said. No Matt, there is nothin to explain, you kissed that slut! She said.

Madi I didn't! I said. GOD FUCK YOU MATT I SAW YOU! I heard her scream. She cried. Please don't cry princess! I said. Don't call me princess, she said. I went downstairs and grabbed a key. I walked upstairs and unlocked her door. She was laying on her bed crying into a pillow. Madi, I sis sitting by her. Get out, she said. No give me 5 minutes, I said. No, I will not, I will not give you the time of day, she said.

I raised my handed to stroke her hair. And she flinched. I wouldn't hit you princess, I said stroking her hair. Leave me alone, she said. Please Madi, please? I said. Fine what is your reason? WERE YOU GETTING TIRED OF ME? YOU WANTED A SLUT DIDN'T YOU? She said. No Madi, I did it to keep you safe, I said.

Safe fucking safe! You hurt my heart, you fucking broke it! She said. Listen the people looking for you sent me a text saying that I had to kiss that girl because they new you were coming so it would hurt you and you would leave, that's why I wouldn't let you leave! I said. Really? Madi asked. Really princess I wouldn't do that! I said.

She laid her face in my chest lightly crying. I rubbed her back. Your still beautiful when you cry, but your more beautiful when you smile, I whispered in her ear. I felt her smile. I'm sorry Matt, she whispered into my chest. Don't be, I would have been mad to, I said. I'm in love with you Madi, I said grabbing her head and facing it toward me. Matt, she said.

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you! I said.

You know the fault in our stars? She asked. I do, I said. And Matt? She asked. Yes? I asked. I'm in love with you to, she said then smiled. I smiled back. I leaned and so did she. We kissed and it was sweet and passionate. Then we pulled away.

Okay? I said.

Okay. She said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Note!

Aww cute and sad chapter😂 but I love TFIOS💕 ILYGSM😊
I got my DIGI tickets and in so ready! Ps this book is needing at chapter 15
~Xoxo😘