Chapter 3

MADI'S POV

I woke up with the sun blaring in my face. I reached over and looked at my phone. It was 8am. Ugh. It is so early. I got on some clothes. And nike shoes. (Above) I'm gonna go dance. Why not? I walked down the stairs and saw Matthew sitting at his desk. He was working. He saw me out of the corner of his eye.

Morning Madi, he said. Morning Matthew, I said. Are you ready to eat? He asked. Um..I guess, I said. He got up and lead me to the kitchen. He handed me a plate with a pancake and some bacon and eggs on it. Okay try to eat, he said sitting by me at the table.

I took a bite of the pancake. I chewed it really slow and swallowed it. See was that hard? He asked. And around that time I got up and threw up in the trash can. I cleaned my face and drunk some water. See Matthew! I can't! I said storming off to the dance studio. I plugged my phone in and played "Talk Dirty"

I begin to dance. And dance. Then I heard a door open. I turned around and saw Matthew. Madi! He said. What? I said coming toward him. You need to try harder, he said. No! I said looking down. He lifted my chin up. I just want you to be healthy, he said looking in my blue eyes. I want to be healthy Matthew, but I can't okay? I said.

You need to be, or when you try to dance you will pass out, and I can't let that happen, he said. I tried Matthew! And I threw it back up, I said looking down. You need to stop looking down when we talk he said lifting my chin up again. Sorry, I said. Please, try harder, he said. Okay! I'll try at lunch time, I said.

Good, he said hugging me. Now go back to dancing, he said. I started the song over and began to dance. It felt like I was flying you know? Then the song finished. Somebody clapped. I turned around and it was Nate and Matthew. Thanks, I said looking down. It started to get hot. I took off my nike shirt and danced in my sports bra. I felt eyes staring at me while I took it off. Weird.

MATTHEW'S POV

She could dance beautifully. And her body was beautiful. But she was sooooooo skinny. She needed to eat. I'm gonna help her. I can. The whole time she danced Nate wouldn't stop staring at her. Dude! Knock it off, I whispered to him. Sorry! She is hot! He whispered back. Well to bad! I said hitting him. Sorry! He said.

She finished and sat down and drank something. She put her head in her hands. I ran over to her. You okay? I asked. Yeah but I haven't been eating so I'm getting dizzy, she said. Don't worry, you'll be good as new, in no time! I said. Okay, she said. Oh and today you're going dress shopping, I said. For what? She asked.

Well I have this fancy event I have to attend and I want you to go, I said. Really? She asked smiling. Yeah, I said with no emotion. I can't let her no I like her. Them feelings have to be out away. Okay what time? She asked. Well it's 11 right now and we can leave at 1pm, I said. Okay well I need to shower and change so see you at 1pm she said. And when is this event? She asked. Um...tomorrow night from 6-8pm. Okay, she said leaving. Oh she was perfect. And I am catching feeling so fast.

MADI'S POV

I ran upstairs. I went to my room. I took a shower and washed my hair. I put on my robe then blow dried my hair. There was a knock on my door. Come in! I screamed. Matthew came in. I'm in the bathroom! I screamed again. I turned off the blow dryer when he came in. What you need? I asked. I want to know what color dress you are gonna get. I'm going for a dark red, why? I asked.

Cause I'm gonna need a dark red tie, he said. Okay, I said blowing my hair again. And lunch is ready when your done, he said. I nodded my head. I got finished. Then I out my makeup on. I entered my huge closet and picked out the perfect outfit. (Above) I put on my converse. Then I did my hair in a messy bun.