Chatper 8

MATTHEW'S POV

I wake up with arms around Madi. Or can I say my beautiful girlfriend. I'm so glad she is finally mine. She is all I ever wanted. Love. She moved a little and her eyes fluttered up to see mine. Morning princess, I said. Morning, she said smiling. I gave her a quick peck on the lips. She snuggled into my chest.

You smell good, she said into my chest. I chuckled. Thanks, I said. You want to lay here? And I'll bring you breakfast in bed? I asked. You would do that? She asked taking her head out of my chest looking at me. Yes I would princess, I said. Thanks matty, she said. Matty? I said. Thanks your new nickname! She said. Okay princess, I said.

MADI'S POV

Matt went downstairs and cooked me breakfast. I turned on the tv and watched Zoey 101! That is my show! Don't judge. I heard my phone go off and it was Connor I didn't even check it. I went back to watching tv and then I heard footsteps come in. It was Matt with a platter with food on it. Pancakes, Bacon, and toast and orange juice. I sat up and he laid in on my lap.

I pecked him on the lips and thanked him. Im gonna go brush my teeth and stuff, he said walking into the bathroom. I ate and then Matt came out. What time is it? He asked. Check my phone, I said. He picked it up and them held it up. Connor? He said. Oh yeah he texted me, I said. Madi! Are you like texting him now? He asked getting angry.

No when you were downstairs he texted me! I said. Oh princess I'm sorry, he said. It's okay, I said. Im done, I said laying it on the side table. He came and laid by me. He wrapped his arms around me. UGHH....I said. What is it babe? He said. I have the biggest damn headache ever, I said. He kissed my head. I'll get you some medicine, he said.

Thanks Matt, I said laying my head in the pillow. He came back with two Advil's. I grabbed my orange juice and swallowed the Advil. Wheres Nate I haven't seen him in a while? I asked. He is at home, he said. Oh okay, I said. What you want to do today? He asked. I kinda just want a lazy day, I said. Okay princess, he said.

I'll be back I'm gonna go out in some sweats, I said walking to my room. I got some sweats and but them. I grabbed a sport bra and put it on. Then Matt came walking up. Like the view, he said smirking. You nasty! I said putting on a swear shirt. (Above) I braided my hair and Matt looked at me amazed.

What's so cool? I asked. Your hair! He said. I just laughed. What you want to do? He asked. Pizza and movies? I said! Kk you got get the movies and I'll order the pizza. We wren downstairs and I picked out "Gone Girl" and "Mocking Jay" I have seen both. They really cool. (I really have😂)

Okay I ordered pepperoni and hamburger, he said. Kk I'll get the drinks, I said. I grabbed him a soda and me a bottle of water. I went back into the kitchen to see him with blankets and pillows. I laid down by him. So what movie first? He said. Gone girl, is pretty good, I said. Okay when the pizza gets here I'll start it.

The door bell rang. I got it, I said getting up. I walked to the door to see the pizza boy around 18 or 19. A large pepperoni and hamburger, that will be $20.57, he said looking up. Yeah give me a sec, I said. I ran and got some money then came back down. Here, I said. I grabbed the pizza and laid it down. He gave me my change. And started to come really close.

Um what the hell are you doing? I said. Babe you know you want this, he said. I have a boyfriend! I said. And? He said kissing my neck. MATT! I screamed. Scream again and I'll hurt you! He said. Do it bitch! I said. MATT! I screamed again. He hit me in the stomach and stormed out. I fell to the floor. Matt came running in. Madi, WHAT THE FUCK? He said coming over to me.

The damn pizza boy happened! I said. What the hell did he do, he said lifting up my shirt to look where he hit me. He kissed my neck and said if I yelled for you he would hurt me, I said. He picked me up and brought me to the couch. He laid us down and played the movie. Shhhh, princess it's okay, if I ever see him again I'll kill! He said.

We started to eat the pizza and watch the movie. It was almost over. I ate a piece of pizza and it was great. Damn there was a lot if sex in it! He said. I know, I said laughing. (There is😂😂😂😂) That woman is crazy, he said. I'm with you on that! I said. Has she ever heard of a divorce, I mean you don't have to frame a man for killing you! He said. (Sorry if you haven't watched it)

It's some 50 shades of grey shit! I said. He laughed. Now let's watch Mocking Jay! I said. He popped it in and came back to the couch. He wrapped his arms around me. We were about half why through and my eyes started to get heavy and I feel asleep.

~About an hour later~

I woke up to light snores. I looked over and saw Matt sleeping. I got up and looked at my phone. It is blowing up from Alexa and Erika. It was a group text.

A-Alexa E-Erika M-Madi

A-Hay he should have a sleepover!!

E-OMG totally!

A-Madiiii!

E-Madiiii where are you??

A-MADIIII!

E- WHERE ARE YOU?

M- Sorry guys me and Matt fell asleep watching a movie, and yeah we should I'll ask Matt if you guys can come here.

A- Kk, I was worried, tell us when you get an answer

E- okay girl! Tell me to

M- K! Text y'all in a little.

Then I locked my phone and looked over at Matt. Yeah he can wake up. It's about 5pm. I got on him and kissed his nose. His eyes flew open. Hay princess, he said. Hay Matt, I was wondering if Alexa and Erika could come over? I said. Yeah princess, I don't care, he said. Okay thanks, I said kissing him again.

I texted the girls. They arrived 30 minutes later. And Nate did. We are going to the dance studio! I said. We walked in there. This is so cool! Alexa said. Agreed! Erika said. Can you dance? Alexa asked. Yeah! I said. I plugged up my phone and played GDFR (going down for real)

Then I started to dance. I got really into it. I like this song. It's my jam. I got finished and I was sweating. I turned around and saw Matt, Nate and the Jacks were there. Damn girl! Jack G said. That's what I was thinking! Jack J said.

You're great! The girls said. Thanks guys! But what are you guys doing here? I said pointing to the Jacks. We are having a party! Matt said coming up to me! Okay when? I asked. In about an hour, he said. Okay girls it's time to party! PARTY TIME!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Note!

The pic of Alexa and Erika is above. Ilygsm💕