Chapter 5

MADI'S POV

I woke up being tackled in kisses. Matthew!!! I groaned. Be kept kissing me all over my face. Matthewwwwww! I said again. He laughed. What time is it? I asked. It's 11am, he said. Oh okay, I said. I crawled on top of him. I leaned down and kissed him. He kissed back. I smiled into the kiss. He kissed me back harder. He flipped us over.

He took charge. He started kissing me, his hands on my hips. I flipped us back over and pulled away out of breath. Damn! Matthew said. I sat on top of him catching my breath. Let's go eat, Matthew said. Not hungry, I said. Matthew put me on the side by him and held my face. Princess you need to eat. I want you to be healthy, he said.

I'll try, I said. Okay that's all I wanted to hear, he said. I heard my phone go off. Matthew hand me that, I said. He got my phone and looked at it. Connor? He asked. That's the guy that was having the party, I said. I don't want you seeing him, Matthew said. Don't worry I won't, I said leaning over to kiss him. Okay now let's go eat, he said.

I got up and I was freezing. Mattttttttt, I said. Yes princess? He said. Can I borrow a hoodie? I said my teeth chattering. Yeah come on, he said bringing me into his room. He handed me a black hoodie. I put it on and felt the warmth of it. Come on babe, he said. We went down stairs and sat at the table.

Kim brought two bowls of cereal over to us. I looked and it was coco puffs. Okay try to eat, Matthew said. Okay, I said. I lifted the spoon to my mouth and ate it. I swallowed and I was okay! IM OKAY! I said. I'm glad, Matt said giving me a peck on the lips. I are another bite and that was all. I waited for Matt to finish.

He finished and took our bowls to the sink. Let's watch a movie! he said. Okay, I said. We laid down on the couch and covered up with blankets. He put in "The Lion King" I've watched it 1932838 times. About half way through I pulled out my phone and was going through my Instagram feed. I saw a picture of a beautiful horse. Matt look at this horse, I said showing him it.

It's a pretty horse, he said. It is! I said. You like horses? He asked. Yep I have always wanted one since I was 5 but my dad was always busy, I said. What if I got you one? Matt asked. You would do that! I said. Yeah we can go get it tomorrow! He said. Where would we put it! I asked. In the fenced in backyard, Matthew said. OMG! I said. I grabbed his face and kissed him.

He kissed back as soon as I kissed him. He asked for entrance and I granted it. His tongue exploring my mouth. We pulled back after a minute or two. If we don't stop kissing so much, I'm never gonna be able to breath right, Matthew said. I laughed. You want to go swimming? Matthew said. Yes! I said. I'll go get dressed! I said. I ran upstairs.

I quickly got on my bathing suit. (Above) I put my hair in a bun and grabbed a towel then ran downstairs. I went out and saw Matt already in the pool. Come on princess, Matt said. I dived in the pool then came up in front of Matt. You look great, in that bathing suit, Matt said. Aw..thanks! I said.
You know you have a bright future ahead of you, Matthew said.

What do you mean? I asked. You can do so many things, you can dance and play 2 instruments! Matthew said. Yeah, I guess, I said. I'm glad you're eating again, Matthew said. Me to, I said. He leaned in to kiss me. And when he was almost to my lips I went under water. And swam about 3 feet away.

Then I came up. You're going to pay for that! Matthew said. I started laughing. He started swimming toward me. I started swimming away. Then he caught me by my foot. He pulled me closer to him. And kissed me. I didn't kiss back. Madiiiii! He whined. What? I asked innocently. Kiss me! He said. I'm okay, I said.

Pleaseeeee! He said. Okay fine! I said. He kissed me and I kissed back. Then I pulled both of us underwater. Then we had to come up for air. That was fun, he said. I laughed. MATT! Nate yelled from the door way. What? He said back. Nash is on the phone, he said. Okay I'll be there in a second! Matthew yelled back. Okay come on Madi, Matthew said.

We got out and I wrapped the towel around me. After we got dried off enough we went inside. Matthew sat down at the table with the phone. I went over and sat on his lap. I played with his hair while he talked. Oh yeah! Y'all should come over! I heard Matthew say. Oh yeah Madi, she is doing fine, Matthew said. Okay see y'all in 1 hour, Matthew said then hung up.

Who is coming over? I asked. Nash, Cameron, and Aaron, he said. Okay well I got to go change out if these clothes! I said. I went up to my room. And changed into some pj's. (Above) I dried my hair a little and but it is a bun. I took off my messed up makeup. I put just mascara on. Then I walked downstairs. Matt was sitting on the couch in sweats and a t-shirt. I went and sat on his lap. Hay princess, he said. Hay! I said. He kissed me. And I kissed back.

I grabbed his face and kissed back harder. Around that time we heard people. GET A ROOM! Somebody screamed. Ewww! Another one said. Matthew pulled away. Fuck! Guys how did you know the password?
He asked getting up with me behind him. Nate let us in, they said. I stood beside him quietly. Oh guys this is Madi, he said. I waved and smiled. I'm Nash, a blue eyed one said I'm Cameron, another one said. And I'm Aaron, said another one.

Well I'm Madi, I said. Is this your girlfriend?
Aaron asked. No! But she is off limits, Matthew said. Which made me blush so I looked down. The guys threw there hands up. We won't touch! Cameron said. Good! Now let's watch some movies, Matthew said. We went back to the living room. Princess will you pop some popcorn? Matthew asked. Yes babe, I said. I walked into the kitchen finding the popcorn.

MATTHEW'S POV

Y'all seem like y'all are dating, Nash said.
We have been in a date, but I haven't asked her yet, I said. You need to she is hot! Aaron said. Bro! Thats my girl! I said. Sorry man! Aaron said. She is really talented. She can dance, and play piano and guitar! I said. But the real question is, Is she good in bed? Cameron said. Nash and Aaron laughed. Cameron! We have only went on a date! I said laughing a bit.

Just saying! He said. What do y'all want to watch? I asked. Let's watch something scary! Nash suggested. Okay like what? I said. Umm "The Conjuring"! He said. Okay rent it, I said. Then I saw Madi come in the living room with 2 bowls of popcorn. There is another bowl in the kitchen, she said. I got it babe, i said giving her a peck on the lips.

I went and got the popcorn and brought it back. I sat it on the coffee table with the others. What are we watching? Madi asked. Fuck! It's a scary movie. "The Conjuring", I said. I haven't seen it, she said. It's a scary movie, Nash said. I HATE SCARY MOVIES!
Madi screamed. It's okay I'll be right here, I said. He will be right there to shove his tongue down your throat, Nash said. Fuck you! I said.

Don't you want to fuck Madi? Nash asked. Hold up! When did I get in between this?! Madi asked. Sorry princess! I said. Let's
Just watch the movie, she said laughing. He had a cute laugh. I sat down and she sat in my lap. I covered us up with a blanket. Nash and Cameron and Aaron are sitting by us. Somebody's foot is up my ass! Madi said. (She was sitting sideways on the couch) Sorry! Cameron said.

MADI'S POV

I hate scary movies. Classic huh? It got to a really scary part and I hide my head in Matts shoulder. He rubbed my back. It's just a movie, he whispered in my ear. It sent shivers downy spine. Halfway through the movie my eyes begin to get heavy. They started to close and I was out.

MATTHEW'S POV

The movie was over and Madi was asleep. Guys it's late you can crash here, I said. Okay man night, Aaron said. I carried Madi to her room and laid her down on her bed. I kissed her forehead and started to walk out. Matt? I heard Madi say. Yes, I said. Will you stay with me, she said. Yes princess, he said. I went and laid down by here. I gave her a quick kiss and pulled her into my chest. I'm keeping her safe and that's all that matters
.
.
.
.
.
.
Keeping her safe

Note!

It's about to get good! Ilygsm💕