Chapter 7

MADI'S POV

I woke up and saw Matt by me snoring. I blew air in his face. He woke up with a shocked face. HAHAH! I said. Oh you're going to pay! He said. I got out of bed and stared running downstairs. But me being stupid forgetting I had socks on and it was tile floor fell down hitting my head on the floor. I saw Matt running down. OMG MADI! He said. Ouch! That hurt like hell, I said sitting up. You okay? He asked.

Yeah but my head feels like shit, I said. Well you did fall, he said. I was there, I said. He picked me up and carried me bridal style to the kitchen then sat me on the counter. He got ice and put it on my head. You're always getting hurt, he said. That's me the clumsiest person ever, I said. But it's cute, he said pecking my lips.

What time is it? I asked. Umm around 11:30am, he said. Okay I have to start getting dressed at 12 for me and Alexa's plans, I said. Okay, he said. What are you going to do today? I asked. Cameron, Aaron, and Jack and Jack, are coming over. Jack and Jack? I said. You haven't met them, they're best fiends, he said. Oh okay, I should be back around 2 or 3, I said. Okay princess, he said.

Okay I'm going to get dressed, I said laying the ice pack on the counter. Okay princess, he said coming and kissing me one of time. I jumped down from the counter and went to my room. I looked for a cute outfit and found one. I did my makeup. And then my hair. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 12:45pm. Time to go. I went downstairs. Matt, I'm leaving I'm taking your car! I said.

Okay! Bye princess, he said. I walked ou the car into Matts black mustang. I hooked my phone to the AUX and played "Chains". I listened to my music till I got to Starbucks. I pulled into the parking lot. I got out and went into. Madi! Some girl said. It's me Alexa, she said. Oh hay! I said. Then another girl came up. They both were gorgeous. (The pic of them will be in the next pic) Hay I'm Erika! She said. I'm Madi! I said.

Let's order then sit down and talk, Alexa said. Okay, I said. I went up to the counter and ordered a Carmel Frappe. I got it and went and sat with the girls. We sat down and I saw that we had a lot in common. We exchanged numbers. Well this was fun but I have to go, I said. Okay, we will hang out soon, Erika. Actually, you guys should come to matts house with me, Cameron is already there, Alexa! I said.

Sure why not! They said. Kk just follow behind me to Matts house, I said. Okay, Erika said.

~THE HOUSE~

I entered the code, Matt finally told me. I heard laughing from the back yard. I went and saw all the boys in the pool. And 2 boys I didn't know. Princess you're back! Matt said getting out. Yeah and Alexa and Erika are with me, I said. Okay come swimming! He said. You guys want to? I asked. We don't have bathing suits, they said. You can borrow some of mine, I said.

Okay! They said. Be back in a second, I said. I went upstairs and the girls followed me. I love your room! Erika said. Same! Said Alexa. Thanks, here! I said throwing them some bathing suits. The bathroom is over there, and somebody can change in my closet, I said. Alex went to the bathroom. And Erika went to the closet. I changed in my room. (The swim suits are above)

I walked downstairs with the girls behind me. I walked outside and saw all the guys talking. Matt came and wrapped his arms around me. Who are them other 2 guys? I asked. Oh come here, he said. This is Johnson and this is Gilinsky, Matt said. Hay, I'm Madi, I said. Hay, they said back. Now let's go swimming babe, he said. Okay, I said.

I dove in and came up and wiped my eyes. Matt was standing in front of me. So you and the girls get along? He asked. Yeah, we act like we have known each other forever, I said. That's good, he said. Let's play chicken! Aaron yelled. Babe get on my shoulders! Matt said. Okay! I said. I got on his shoulders and he held my hands.

Okay who first! Matt said. Aaron was on Johnson's shoulders. You're going do boy! I said laughing. We will see! He said. He began to push me and I almost fell so I pinched his nipple and he went falling. YESS I WON! I said. You pinched me! He said. All is fair in the game of chicken! Matt said. I couldn't agree more!

~Later that night~

Everybody went home and I was laying in Matts bed waiting for him to get out the bathroom so we could go to bed. I plugged my phone up by his night stand. We came out with just some sweatpants on. He laid down and kissed me. I kissed him back. He begin to deepen the kiss. He grabbed my face and licked my bottom lip for entrance.

I granted it and climbed on top of him. His hands rubbed up and down my back. Then his hands went up my shirt. He pulled it over my head. We started to kiss again and it became intense. I pulled away. Matt not yet, I said. Babe it's fine, he said. Matt what are we? I asked putting my shirt on. What do want to be? He asked.

I was wondering the same! I said. Maybe boyfriend and girlfriend? He said. Okay deal but I get to be the girlfriend, I said. He laughed. Okay I'll be the boyfriend, he said. Girlfriend and boyfriend..... I could get use to that. Who would have thought me and Matt would go out?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Note!

Thanks for 200+ ILYGSM