Chapter 6

MADI'S POV

I woke up with Matt snoring with his hands wrapped around me. I moved his hands without waking him up. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I saw the boys on the couch. All of them sleeping except Nash. Hay Madi! He said. Hay, you hungry? I asked. A little, he said. I'll cook some food, I said. Okay, he said following me into the kitchen.

I got out eggs and pancake mix. I mixed up the mix. And started cooking the food. I sat on the counter waiting for it to be finished. Nash came over in between my legs. Umm hay? I said. Hay, he said m. His eyes were so blue. Why thanks, yours are to, he said. Oh I said that out loud! I said. Yep you did, he said. I laughed. He started to lean in. And his lips touched mine. No this is wrong! I pulled away.

MATTHEW'S POV

I woke up with no Madi by me. She must be downstairs. I went down to the living room. The guys were asleep. But I didn't see Nash. Then I heard talking in the kitchen. I went in to see Nash and Madi kissing. What? Hell no. Madi pulled away. What the hell? I said walking in there. Madi jumped up and came over to me. Matt I didn't kiss him! I promise Nash kissed me! She said. Is that true Nash? I asked.

No Madi kissed me! He said. You fucking dick! You know good and well you kissed me! She said walking over to him. No you did you bitch, he said slapping her. NASH WHAT THE HELL! I screamed. I punched Nash in the face. Then went and looked at MADI'S face. It was turning purple. Oh my..I'm so sorry! I said holding her cheek. It's fine, she said. Nash was still laying on the ground.

I know you didn't kiss him, I said. My cheek hurts like hell, she said. I kissed it lightly. Thanks but it didn't help. The pancakes are burning! She said. I got off the floor and turned the stove off. I picked Madi up and brought her to the couch. The guys were all awake watching tv. What happened to your face? Cameron asked Madi. Nash! I said.

What did Nash do? Cameron asked. He kissed Madi then lied about it and slapped her! I said. OMG Madi I'm sorry! He said. It's okay, it wasn't you fault! She said. Then Mash came walking in. Madi got closer to me. Nash get the fuck out of my house! I screamed. Fine! He said leaving. I can't believe Nash did that, Aaron said. Me ether, I said. I'll get you some ice princess, I said walking to the kitchen.

MADI'S POV

You okay Madi? Cameron asked. Yeah it just hurts a little, I said. I'm sorry, I didn't know Nash would do that, Aaron said. It's fine you didn't cause it, I said. Matt came back with a bag of ice. He kneeled down in front of the couch where I was sitting. He took the ice and put it on my face. Is that better? Matt asked. Yeah I can hold it, I said. It's okay I will, he said. Thanks, I said.

So about getting you a horse, he said. Are we gonna go today? I asked. Yep, after you face is better, he said. Thanks Matt, for everything! I said. Your welcome princess, he said giving me a peck a peck on the lips. Then Cameron's phone started going off. Yes babe, okay see you soon, love you to! He said. Was that Alexa? Matt said. Yeah I have a date with her later, he said. Who is Alexa? I said. That's my girlfriend, I'll give her your number and y'all could hang, Cameron said.

Kk my number is (###-###-####) i said. Okay got to go guys bye, come on Aaron! Cameron said. They walked out the door. Matt lifted the ice pack. How does it feel? He asked. I put my hand on it. It feels a lot better, thanks! I said. No problem princess, he said. Why do you call me princess? I asked. Because it suits you, he said. Okay, I said.

Now let's eat and then go get you a horse, he said. Okay, I said following him to the kitchen. He got out the milk, bowls and spoons. What kind of cereal do you want? He asked. Um cinnamon toast crunch, I said. he got some out and poured it into the bowls. Thanks, I said. We sat down and started to eat. I ate and felt okay. I ate a couple more bites and felt good. I didn't eat all of it but about half.