Chapter 11

MADI'S POV

I woke up to being kissed on the forehead. I opened my eyes. I saw Matt standing there. Bye princess I love you, he said. I love you to, I said. Okay well I'm going see you at 2pm, he said. Wait I thought it was 1pm-5pm? I said. No they changed it, it's from 8am-2pm! He said. Okay be safe, I said. I will, he said then leaned down and kissed my lips. He pulled away and left out the door. He looked so cute in his little suit. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

~11 am~

I woke up and yawned. I looked at my phone and saw it was around 11am. And i had a missed call from Cameron. Weird? I got out of bed and went to brush my hair and teeth. Then I picked up my phone and called Cameron back. It rang and rang till he finally picked up his phone.

C-Cameron/M-Madi

M- Hay did you call me earlier?

C- Yeah Matt told me that you were at home alone so me and the girls and Nash are coming over, is that okay?

M- Um yeah, but Nash?

C- Listen he feels really bad, he wants to apologize.

M- Okay, but what do y'all want to do when y'all get here.

C- We can swim.

M- okay see y'all I'm 15?

C- yep! Bye!

M- Bye

So Nash is coming. Let's hope this turns out okay. I went in my room and looked for a cute bathing suit. I found one and put it on. I grabbed a pair of white shorts and slipped them on. Then I put on some flip flips. I threw my hair up in a bun. I grabbed my phone and jogged down the stairs. I heard a knock at the door so I went and opened it. It was Cameron, Nash and the girls. Come in! I said. They all came in. The pool and everything is ready.

Okay, we will leave you two, Cameron said. FUCK YOU CAMERON! I thought in my mind. They walked out the back door. Madi, Nash said. Yes? I asked. I'm so sorry about the other day, I just liked you and I know I can't because you and Matt have a thing, he said. It's okay really, I said. But I can't stop liking you, he said. Nash you have to stop! I stop. I can't, he said walking out.

Well.... That went terrible. I walked our the back door. All of the girls and boys were swimming. I decided to feed my horse. The animal keeper we have has been keeping good care of her. I feed her and brushed her them went back to the pool. I laid out on the chairs we have and out on my sunshades. I plugged my phone up to the AUX chord we have outside and played "Weekend". That is a great song.

I sang along while everybody swam. Come swim! Cameron said. No! I said. Please! Erika said. Yeah pleaseeeee! Alexa said. Fine! I said. I took off my sunshades and got in. It felt nice. Then I felt somebody pull me underwater. I popped back up. Who did that! I said. Nash! Cameron screamed. CAMMM! Nash said. Your getting it Nash! I said chasing him. I caught him. What you gonna do? Nash said. I pushed his head underwater.

He came back up. Oh no you didn't! He said. Yes I did! I said laughing. He threw me over his shoulder in the water. Nashh! I said. What? He asked. Please put me down! I said in a bay voice. Nah I think your okay, he said. Nash pleaseeeeeeeee! I said. Okay, he said dropping me in the water. Thanks Nash, I said sarcastically. Your welcome, he said. It was sarcasm Nash! I said. I know, he said.

Me and Nash and laughed and talked some more. Your weigh like nothing! Nash said. Yes I do! I said. How much do you weigh? Nash said. Why do you want to know? I asked. Cause your 19 and weigh like what 70 pounds! He said. Actually I weigh 100! I said. Your 19 how!? He said. I looked down. Oh I'm sorry! He said. No it's fine, I said. He lifted my chin. I'm sorry I didn't know, he said. It's okay, I said smiling. I'm hungry! Erika said.

What time is it? I asked. 1:30pm, Alexa said. YAYYYY AT 2pm MATT COMES HOME! I said. Well do you have any food? Erika asked. Yeah Cameron and Nash can cook burgers on the grill, I said. Okay, they said. They went and started cooking while we stayed in the pool. Nash likes you, Alexa said. I noticed, I said. He is cute tho! Erika said. Erika your dating Jack G! Alexa said. I know! Just saying! She said. I rolled my eyes. He is but I love Matt, I said. Did you say love? Alexa said.

Yes, I think I may be in love with Matt! I said. AWWWW! Erika said. But keep it down! I haven't told him yet! I said. Y'all never said I love you? Alexa asked. Yeah we have but we haven't said we are in love with each other! I said. You have to tell him! Erika said. What if he isn't in love with me? I asked. Have you seen the way he looks at you? Erika said. Yeah, he defiantly is in love with you! Alexa said. Okay I'm tell him later, I said. You better! Alexa said. FOOD IS DONE! Nash yelled.

~After eating~

We were back in the pool. Me and Nash was trying to do some pool aerobics and it was funny. I was laughing so hard he was trying to hold me up but it wasn't working. OMG what are we trying to do? I asked laughing hard. My head was in his chest laughing so hard. I don't know, he said laughing. I can't breathe! I said. I laughed some more. Then I heard somebody walk in. Hay I'm back! Somebody said. I took my head out of Nash's chest. It was Matt. MATT! I said. Hay what's going on? He asked.

Oh we are just swimming! I said. I got out the water. I would give you a hug but your in a suit and I'm wet. (If you understand that you have a dirty mind😂👋 #holywater) Well princess come inside I got to tell you something, he said. Okay give me a sec, I said. I went and put my shorts and flip flops on. I walked inside by Matt. What is it?
I asked. Sit down, he said pointing at the table. I sat down. He kneeled down in front of me. Princess your dad, he is dead, He said.

My whole world came crashing down. My insides felt like they were crumbling. Wh-at? I asked stuttering. I'm so sorry, he said. NO THIS ISN'T TRUE! I said standing up. It is, he said pulling me into his chest. I pushed him away. NO LEAVE ME ALONE! I screamed running out the door. DAMN! DAMN THIS WORLD! I ran and ran. I ended up on the beach. I sat on the sand and cried. Why? He was all I had left.

My mom is dead. She died when I was 6. She had a heart attack. And now my dad. It's funny how life goes. One day everything is great, them the next day all fucking hell breaks loose. I heard feet behind me. I looked back and saw Matt. He changed his clothes tho. He came and sat by me. He wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his chest. Shhhhh princess, he said. I cried more. Matt what happened? How did he die? I asked.

Princess the reason you came with me is because people were after him and you, and the people killed him, Matt said. I cried more. That means they will come after me?
I said. Yes the will but I'm gonna keep you safe, he said. Okay, I can't believe he is gone! I said. I know princess, Matt said. When is the funeral? I asked wiping my eyes. Two days, he said. He grabbed my cheeks and turned my face to him. I promise everything is gonna be okay! He said. Promise to keep me safe? I said. I promise to keep you safe, Matt said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But can you really?

NOTE!

SO HER DAD IS DEAD! *CRIES FOREVER* ilygsm💕 thank for everything! It means the world! Also thanks for 400+