Chapter 16

Song: Lotus Inn - Why Don't We
Play when you see ***

****

"My body ardently yearns for alcohol," I groan as I close my eyes, imagining myself drinking ice cold tequila back in Mexico with April and Charlie. My body is gently rocked by the moving bus, where I'm currently laying at the back lounge seats. I hear both Niall and Lou chuckle, making me smile.

"How poetic of you," Niall answers, making me open my eyes and look for him while I lift my head a little. Once I find his gaze, I give him a quick wink and lower my head down to the seat again.

"You're not even allowed to drink yet," Lou adds, making me quickly prop myself on my elbows and glare at him.

I scoffed, "que te valga madre, ¿no?" I flipped him off soon after, knowing he wouldn't understand what I was saying. However, he did understand my gesture, which he returned quickly, holding both his middle fingers out.

That's none of your fucking business.

"Besides, last time we went out you fainted," Lou reminds me, making me scoff again.

"You really need to stop reminding her of that, mate," Niall said with a light chuckle. "She might try and kill you if you don't."

I looked at Niall and gave him a charming smile. I turned back to Lou, smile fading.

"Thank you, Ni, for defending me," I say, gaining a kiss on the cheek from him. "Also, that was ONE TIME! You can't judge what happened to me based on that day, it was the smoke, not because I was drunk."

Louis took in my words and stayed silent for a few seconds.

"Okay, let's go out," he finally said, making me squeal and Niall jump in his seat.

"Fuck yeah, drinking!" Niall exclaimed, making me laugh from excitement.

"But no clubs yet, I'm testing you to see how much alcohol you can actually drink before fainting," Louis added, looking at me with a serious expression, pointing his finger. Niall kept looking from me to him, anxious to see if this will get a reaction from me, like I was going to explode and try to knock Lou out. I stayed silent, looking at Louis pointing at me. He honestly looked like a dad who was giving her daughter permission to go out with a guy for the first time, kind of cute if you ask me.

I finally sighed and rolled my eyes, "whatever, dad."

Niall giggled beside me, "hehe, dadd-"

My eyes widened and I turned to look at Niall. "STOP, NO!" both Louis and I shouted at the same time, interrupting Niall from finishing his thought. This only made him laugh more, doubling himself on the couch, eyes shut and tears almost falling down his face. Louis and I simply looked at each other, both shaking our heads and rolling our eyes. Niall was such a kid sometimes, but I think that's one of my favorite qualities about him. Soon after, Lou and I couldn't help but join Ni's contagious laugh.

"I actually was thinking that maybe we could invite," I began saying but was quickly interrupted by Niall.

"Oooh, do you want to invite the loverboy?" Niall asked, making my jaw fall down but cheeks turn bright red. Louis lifted his brows as he turned to look at me, snickering at my blushing.

"Who's that?" I asked, pretending not to know what he was talking about.

"Oh, just some curly haired, green eyed, quite chiseled gentleman. Goes by the name, Harry Styles. Kinda cute, has dimples," Niall listed, looking up like he was reading it from somewhere else, counting Harry's qualities with his fingers.