Chapter 25

The guys and I decided to go clubbing tonight which meant I would be getting blackout drunk. I know this is not the best way to deal with how I'm feeling but fuck it, tequila is now the true love of my life. Whatever Harry does is none of my business. We are not together. We were never together. And as much as I thought I wanted to be with him, his behavior today simply showed me how immature he is. Harry's not ready for anything that's actually worth it so I'll let him have fun with that girl.

After I had fully calmed down, we were called to the conference room. Lunch was ready and I was very hungry. I didn't really eat breakfast and I only had eaten Niall's chocolate bar. We all made our way down the elevator and I knew this might be a good distraction. There's a ton of people who're eating with us today. One Direction's tour crew is huge, there's so many kind people I can be around with. I can totally ignore Harry and just focus on getting to know the amazing group of people that help set everything up.

As we were approaching the food, Michael saw us and came over. "Hey guys," he said after sending a text from his phone, putting it away right after. I gave him a small smile and a little wave. I wasn't feeling very chatty right now. The guys all looked at each other with pained expressions, then back at him. Liam was the one to talk first.

"Hey, we have some bad news," he said putting his hands in his pockets. Michael's eyes widened and he looked scared. He tilted his head a bit.

"Spill," he said, his whole focus on Liam and his next words.

"Guess who just arrived," he said and as if on cue, the door swung open and we all turned to look who had entered. Harry came in, his arm on the girl's shoulder. She was holding him tight, almost like he would run off if she wasn't grabbing his arm firmly. They were both smiling, bright grins plastered all over their faces. I felt my eyes roll involuntarily and I turned around, not amused by their little show.

"Oh fuck no," I heard Michael mumble beside me. 

"Ooh Mikey!" she called and I could hear her giggle coming closer. I groaned and kept walking towards the food. I was not interested in hearing this girl talk or even wanted to be near her presence. 

I kept walking and could hear her talking with Michael behind me. I tried humming to distract myself from her voice and served food into my place. I heard footsteps behind me and it pained me to know whose they were.

"Hey," he said nonchalantly. All I wanted to do is turn and punch him right in the face but I knew I couldn't. So I simply nodded at him and kept focusing on my food. "Huh, didn't know you weren't the talking type," he continued, grabbing a plate to start serving himself food. I rolled my eyes.

"M'not in the mood for talking right now," I said and turned. Harry grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"You mad or something?" he asked and I was forced to look into the eyes I used to love so much. But they were not the same, as if their color had drained overnight. All I found now was shades of gray, seas of despair. I turned to look at the ground and moved my arm, freeing myself.

I scoffed, "mad? Why would I be mad Harry?"

He simply lifted his brows, motioning Mia. I rolled my eyes and scoffed again.

"You're too full of yourself Harry, goodbye."

I walked away, hurt and anger darkening my insides. All I wanted to do was escape, leave. I did not want to be near him at all. I sat by myself and began eating hurriedly. My plan was to finish eating and flee to the comfort of my own room. I could maybe cry a bit more or just call April and rant to her about how men are shit and trash and everything that's wrong in this world.