Important 2 Page Note

This is not an Author's Note since I am not the author of this diary.

This is a note from me, the "Head" of this diary. (Basically, I started this whole idea and made this account with the help of others, but I'm the one who "manages" it.)

So I felt the need to point out, before there are any complaints or this diary is reported for some silly reason, that I accept ALL diary entries of a serious matter (not fangirl problems, or rants about annoying people and such).

Some of them might not be "pretty" or "pleasing" to read, some might be very vivid and intense and make some people uncomfortable, but I stand by my word: ALL IMPORTANT ENTRIES ARE ACCEPTED HERE.

I cannot deny the people in most need of getting things off their chest the choice of writing and posting an anonymous entry on this diary.

People are not obliged to read this diary at all, so please do not deny people this chance to finally, so to speak, remove one of the shards of glass from their heart.

Yes, even I have written an entry or two somewhere in this diary in my times of need, it did help me and I think it helps others too.

If you feel uncomfortable at any point, simply stop reading. But do remember the people writing the entries cannot simply stop living their lives.

Thank you.

Ps: On my device this note is two pages long. On other devices length may vary.