Final updates

READ ALL OR NONE:

If you've read the Head's note on the previous diary entry, then here's more details. If you haven't read it, go read that now! Here are all the latest updates for this diary:

1) Recent information has upset me and so for the safety and sake of everyone's identities I have CHANGED THE ACCOUNT PASSWORD which unfortunately only I, the head, will know. Sorry for not consulting with everyone, but the reason is simple: I talked to someone who had an account similar to this one. Someone one their team betrayed everyone and revealed everyone's identities, they were judged harshly.. Now I do trust you writers, but I hope you understand my reason. I do not want any of us to be "Exposed" to any of that crap.

So, if you have an unfinished entry and I hope everyone with an unfinished entry will read this, private message me (your identity is safe in my hands, I swear) and then I will message you the unfinished entry so that you can finish it elsewhere and then send it back to me and I will publish it anonymously in due time. I know it's a longer process but better safe than sorry like my mamma says.

2) You don't need to ask to send any entries, to send an entry simply private messaging me/us.

3) I AM STILL BEING ASKED IF THIS IS FICTION. It is not fiction, it is completely real people anonymously writing their completely real problems.

4) I, the Head, have access to Wattpad once again, so entries will be posted as per usual.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ENQUIRES PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR SPEAK UP IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.

Thanks for reading! Xxxxxx