Entry no. 8

28/06/2014                      19:35

Dear whoever reads this,

What if everything you wrote in your book was a 100% true.

I mean I would be this girl who's confident, pretty and would totally love life. However, my life’s not like that at all, I'm the girl who's heads always in books and whose earphones are blasting metal music 24/7.

I'm just some quiet, depressed; socially awkward teenage girl that's built walls so high no one even tries to break them. 

If I had to describe myself using one word it would probably be wallflower, I try and shy away from everything and everyone.

Have you ever got to the stage in life where you honestly don't know what to do because nothing will take the pain away, that's pretty much my life. All I really want is to go back to how I used to be, I was happy and totally loved life but sadly things change and that’s how I became who I am today.

If I didn't have music and Wattpad I don't know how my life would be right now because those two things are what keep me going.

I love to write because it makes me feel that I have a purpose in life, it gives me something to live for. Also I love the control I get because I’m the only one that can change what I write and bring my imagination to life. It’s amazing the people that I’ve met by joining and starting writing books on wattpad, no one judges you and you can be who you truly are. What about you, why do you write?

Thanks for reading,

Jaz