Intro- The Real Diary

If you're going to read this, please read it completely from top to bottom.

I cannot stress enough that this isn't a story, this is real entries written and experienced by real people.. I still get people saying: "I love how you've written this story, it's so relatable."

Also, remember throughout this entire story that we are all  different ages and at different stages in our writing skill development so don't say; "ooh, this one was better written than the last one.. " also, don't compare which entry is more important, to us they all are.

To be human is to be imperfect and to, most of the time, not embrace that imperfection.

100% of us aren't flawless, but whether the world can see it or not is an entirely new subject.

Some of us are scared of telling people our problems, but wish the trusty ones would find out and help us.

Some of us just want to be left alone.

Some of us don't care, just want it all to end.

Some of us stay strong, and mantain an innocent facade on the outside.

Some of us crumble in both ways.

Some of us... Well... You get the idea.

Basically, we all have our own shit to deal with and to have to put up with other peoples crap just takes the piss- I'm sorry.

I got carried away there.

Don't run away frightened.

This is an account owned by multiple Wattpaders, as it says on our profile. This is a real diary, it's not fiction, it's 100% real, like the things we are writing about in our entries, and we'll remain anonymous while doing it.

Please understand, this is hard enough for us. To be just spilling out all our feelings and are completely honest in everything we write..  It's the first time in opening up for many.

Some of us might reveal ourselves at some point, but that might not happen.

We are scared that people will judge and say harsh words, don't you dare say anything of the sort. We will report you, and things will get nasty.

If you would like to write a diary entry and are a trustworthy person, message us and we'll give you details :)

And no, you don't HAVE to be a self-harmer, suicidal or depressed to write an entry, (although that kind of diary entry is welcome too,) anybody is welcome, whether they want to rant about bullies, judgemental people etc.

For everyone's sake, please do not include murder or rape confessions.

That means you can't write an entry if you've raped or murdered someone, but if you've been raped or almost murdered then you can write an entry about it.

Our age aim is 12-18, but any other ages are ok as long as you bear in mind different ages are reading this and don't write anything too innapropiate.

Also, please don't be petty, saying things like pizza needs more cheese and your obsession with a celebrity.

We're about really important things here.

Quote: Because we all need to get things off our chest, even to people who don't know us. Maybe they'll judge us less. -Quote by an Anonymous Wattpader

Huge thanks and a tight hug to:

@fabirwinxx for making this wonderful cover

This story might just open up your eyes and soul, so come in and dive in deep with us.

-Written by a 14 year old.

PS: First entry won't be long now.

PPS: If any of you need to talk to someone, PM/DM us. I know you've heard it before, people saying it out of courtesy and not truly meaning it. But we have experienced similar or the same as you, you haven't been offered to talk to people like us who understand, I bet.