Chapter 2

It was early in the morning, the sun shined brightly while spreading light and happiness to every being, well, except one. (Your name) was lying on her bed as an annoying ray of sunlight shone on her face. Young woman tried to cover her eyes with pillow but she couldn't find one, as she threw it few minutes ago onto her ringing alarm clock. Grunting the writer stood up and closed her dark curtains. As she plopped back she realised that she's wide awake now. Groaning and mumbling profanities under her breath she walked towards the bathroom and began brushing her teeth. When she was done with the morning hygiene routine she checked her phone as usual a certain notification popped out when she turned her phone on.

✨💇🏻‍♂Rapunzel model💇🏻‍♂️✨
Sent you a message

"YES! MY FUCKING GOD! YES!" She yelled on top of her lungs as the door to her room swung open. "What happened?!" Kyoko looked at her sister. "He texted me!" Younger sibling beamed. "He texted me yeah! He texted me oh yeah! Who's the lucky girl me! Whose the lucky girl?" She began dancing around her sister. "You." Detective sighed and walked away. (Your name) hastily opened the messenger and read his message.

R.M.: Good morning! Hope I didn't woke you up. 😅

Hi! : Me
No way! I already got up. : Me

R.M.: How did you sleep?

Good.
Although memory of our date
couldn't let me fall sleep. 😜 : Me

R.M.: Me too!
R.M.: I actually wanted invite
you to a walk in park.

Okay 👌: Me
What park tho? : Me

R.M.: You know, the one
in the city square.

It's pretty far from my
home . . .: Me

R.M.: I have a car.
I can pick you up of you want.

No need!
I'll borrow my sister's car. : Me

R.M.: It's settled then. See you in thirty minutes.

Okay! See ya really soon! : Me

R.M.: 😚💖

😘💞 : Me

Meanwhile in the creepy loft

"Come on Hajime! Send her the heart emoji!" Nagito whined. "No." Kamakura shook his head. "Pretty please?" Komaeda pleaded his boss. "That's still a no." Izuru turned his phone off but Nagito snatched it from him and did his dirty job. Kamakura gave his subordinate a death glare. A sudden message made them both jump up as they stared at the lighted up screen. "She likes me!" Nagito beamed as he shoved Izuru's phone into his face. "See? She sent one back!" He cheered.

Back to the Kirigiri's

"He likes me! Yes! Sis! Sis! Look! He sent me the heart emoji! Isn't it cute?" (Your name) strangled her sister while she was making pancakes. "Yeah, sure. Just make sure he's not another pervert." Kyoko resumed her cooking. "Wow, you're too enthusiastic about me getting a date!" Her sister teased sarcastically. "I just don't trust these dating apps." "But we met in person!" Writer protested "That's true. Oh well, I'm not your mom so do whatever you want." Detective skillfully flipped one pancake.
"I must tell the girls about this!" (Your name) took out her phone and called Mahiru and Toko.