Chapter 13

[𝚂0, 𝚞𝚖. . . 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋0𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚡, 𝚗0𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖0𝚛𝚎! 𝚈0𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚢0𝚞 𝚍0𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏.]

(Your name) made herself comfortable on Izuru's laps as she leaned on the man, her lips collapsing onto his in a deep kiss. She hugged her lover's neck with her left arm as she used her second hand to tease his crotch. Kamakura let out a low growl as writer slowly rubbed his thighs and lower abdomen. "Let's take this off. Shall we?" She smirked as she began unbottoning his shirt.

Laying down on the cold mattress (Your name) sat on top of Izuru as she played with straps of her bra slowly removing them. "You like to tease me that much, huh?" He smirked. "What do you think?" She began grinding on his boxers while slowly massaging her breasts. "Annoying." Kamakura clicked his tongue as he quickly switched places with (Your name). "Quite, eager, aren't we?" The woman snickered while assassin started licking and biting her sensitive neck earning quiet moans and gasps from his partner.

Izuru went lower and lower, from her neck to her collarbone, from collarbone to breasts making a trail of hickeys and kisses along the way. He gripped her breast as she moaned a bit louder from pleasure of her loved one's strong hand. He began sucking on her nipple while pinching and teasing the second one. (Your name) arched her back as she gripped his hair. "One more pull and you'll make me bald." Said Izuru monotonously as he shifted his lips towards the other nipple. "S-sorry, aah~ Don't nibble i-it! Aah!" She gasped.

Izuru removed his boxers revealing his erect penis that was dripping from precum. "Oh my. . . You're about to burst!" (Your name) stroke his cock as she kissed the tip. Woman began licking and stroking his member. Kamakura grumbled and moaned from her actions. He gripped her hair making her almost choke on hid cock. Kirigiri junior punched him in the gut and pulled away while gasping, fear and anger shone in her eyes. "Oh god. . . I'm sorry." She gasped as she rushed to help him. "I'm fine, it's my fault. I may have been too rough." Izuru apologized as he pet her hair and planted a small kiss on her forehead.

"I'll be more careful now, I promise." The chatenois male smiled weakly. (Your name) took his cock yet again as she slowly started sucking on it. "I'll push your head slightly. Okay?" He looked at the female as she raised a thumbs up. Kamakura placed his hand on her head and began slowly bobbing it. Little by little he began moving her head faster and faster. The writer gaged, but tried to stay composed. "I'm-m about t-to cum-" Izuru winced and he threw back his head from pleasure. (Your name) choked on his load as some drops landed on her face. "Are you o-okay?" Ha gasped and looked at her worryingly. "You look so sexy right now." Izuru examined his work. Kirigiri junior smirked as she took some cum from her face and placed it in her mouth. "Next time I want it all here." She opened her mouth wide open.

"It's my time to pleasure you, my love." After few more kisses and snuggles he placed his lover onto the mattress. "Open your legs, show me that beautiful womanhood of yours." He licked his lips in anticipation. "As you wish, darling." (Your name) snickered and opened her legs. Kamakura leaned closer as he began kissing and licking her entrance. The writer couldn't contain her moans as she tried to cover her mouth with her hands. "Don't, I want to hear your melodic voice calling my name." Assassin looked up.

After few stimulations Izuru began entering his fingers. After first finger (Your name) let out a loud moan as her back arched from pleasure that coursed through her body. Kamakura put in two fingers as he sucked on (Your name)'s clit making woman moan and squirm. "I'm at my limit!" She exclaimed when he suddenly stopped.

"Beg for me." Izuru ordered coldly. "W-what?!" (Your name) looked up and glared at the male. "You heard me, beg for your daddy to help you cum." He smirked. "I never beg." She stated with a deadpan. "Oh really?" Assassin trailed his fingers at her entrance as she gasped from pleasure. "Is this your revenge from me teasing you?" "Maybe. Now beg." He trailed his fingers again stopping near clit. "F-fine! Fine! Please daddy, help me finish. You won't dissapoint your lovely girl, would you?" (Your name) winked. "Hmm, I won't." 

Izuru shoved in three fingers as he licked and nibbled her clit. Kirigiri junior yelped from pleasure. "Yes daddy, w-wreck me w-with your magic fingers! Ah, ah ahn!" She pressed his head closer to her crotch. "I'm about to c-cum Ah!" She squirted right into his face. "Sweet." He licked his lips as he pulled away. "Sorry, you dont like sweets, do you not?" (Your name) sighed playfully. "Well, you might change my taste." Izuru smirked and kissed her lips.

"Okay I'll put it in. Ready?" The chatenois male pressed the tip of his penis against her entrance after he wore a condom. "Yes." She gripped the bedsheets, prepared for pain. "No need to tense up so much, dear." Kamakura leaned towards her and kissed. As his tongue slowly made its way into her mouth he did a quick thurst into her pussy. (Your name) squeaked from surprise as few tears escaped her eyes. "Shh, I won't move so you get used to my size." He reached his hand and wiped her tears away. "You're my strong girl, I love you." He continued kissing her.

"You can move now, the pain's gone." (Your name) smiled reassuringly. "Alright then." Izuru nodded as he began slowly thrusting inside her. She moaned louder with every single thrust. Within few minutes (Your name) got a hang of it as she asked her lover to move faster. Kamakura did as he was told moving his hips faster until he was almost ramming inside her. "Stop, get down on fours." He pulled out and waited for her to get into position.

Izuru then continued ramming into (Your name)'s pussy earning more and more moans of pleasure from her. "I'll cum soon." He warned as he gripped her hands and made her lean onto his torso. "C-come inside me daddy~." She spoke cockily in between of her groans. They continued moving in unison until they orgasmed together at the same time. "D-daddy~ ah, you make me feel sho good!" (Your name) kissed her boyfriend deeply. "I'm glad to hear that my love." He smiled and lied down on the mattress, Kirigiri junior by his side.

Right below them in her dimly lighted room, in her soft bed lied Maki. Her tired eyes were glued to the ceiling. "At last." She grumbled as she heard them wish each other a good night. "I hate my life." She mumbled as she finally closed her eyes falling into a deep sleep filled with erotic dreams.