Chapter 3

"(Your name)! Where is my car?" Kyoko rushed outside her house as she adjusted her coat. "I lost it!" "Oh no. . ." Kirigiri sighed. "Tell me exactly what happened." Detective cupped her sister's cheeks. "I-i parked the car outside the park. Then went on a date with Hajime, we spent around thirty minutes in park walking and watching fat ducks, then we walked away towards our ice cream parlour." Younger sibling sobbed. "After I bought ice cream I got your message. We went to the parking lot, but the car has gone missing! I'm so sorry! I promise I'll buy you a new one-" "Someone was murdered in my car." Kyoko interrupted. "What?!" (Your name) gasped. "Hajime, do you agree with everything my sister just said?" "Yes, that's exactly what happened." Izuru nodded. "Then you both have an alibi, can you please drive me to the crime scene?" Kyoko asked as she took out her phone. "Sure." "Hinata" nodded as he dot inside his car.
"Makoto, I'm on the way." She called her assistant. "I-i can't believe it. . . How could this happen?" (Your name) sobbed as she covered her face with her palms. "Its not your fault." Kamakura placed his hand on her shoulder. Izuru looked at the rear view mirror as he saw Kyoko's piercing gaze. She slowly shook her head as chatenois quickly removed his hand.

At the crime scene Kyoko met up with Makoto. "Brought everything?" She looked at him. "Yes, you rubber gloves, handkerchief and a bottle of (favorite juice) for (Your name)." He smiled lightly as he gave the bottle to the young woman. "Thanks." She chugged down the whole bottle within few seconds.
"Sir, where are you? We lost connection when you drove away." Maki sighed. "Excuse me, am I free to go?" Izuru asked one of the police officers. "Yes, for now. But I want you to visit my office in evening." Kyoko butted in. "Am I your suspect?" "Hajime" raised his eyebrow. "I just want to get your alibi in written form." Kirigiri sighed as she wore her gloves. "Okay, ask your sister to text me the details." Chatenois male was about to walk away until he noticed Makoto trying  to cheer (Your name) up.

"I'm sorry I got you into this mess." She sobbed as Izuru walked towards her. "Its okay." He gently hugged her as she closed her eyes. "I'll leave you two alone." Makoto walked away. "Did you know that a new fancy restaurant opened nearby? I was planing to call you to dinner with me there, but I guess I'll have to choose another day." Kamakura sighed. "Its okay, how about the after tomorrow? If you're free of course." She looked up and smiled. "I'm always free to spend time with you." He gave her a light smile. "I SHIP IT!" Nagito yelled into his boss' ear. "Okay, I'm sorry but I've got to go." He slowly pulled away. "Sure, goodbye." She frowned as she took a step back. "Take care." He nodded before leaving.

In the loft

"Kokichi, mind telling me what was that?" Izuru sat on the wide sofa as he massaged his aching head. "What do you mean?" Purple haired raised his head like a guilty puppy. "Maki." Tall male opened his eyes as he looked at his subordinate. "Yes, sir." She gripped Kokichi's neck as she raised him few inches above the floor.

"Speak

"Speak." Izuru ordered. "I-i ugh. . . D-don't guh k-know." He chocked out. "Drop him, it's useless. Where's Nagito? He was near him all this time." Kamakura stood up. "I don't know where he is, sir." Maki looked away. "I know." Assassin walked towards the kitchen. He then slowly knocked thrice on the garbage can.