Chapter 5

Back in the loft

"You came pretty fast, found something out?" Izuru looked up from his newspaper as he saw Kokichi enter the living room. "We decided to spy after her one at a time, I'll stalk her during the day and Nagito at night." Kokichi explained as he plopped on the sofa. "Something you want to tell me?" Kamakura looked back at the newspaper. "Nope, nothing!" Oma smiled. "Liar." Boss muttered. "Apparently she has some meetings with Shuichi, (Your name) gives him info on some cases." Purple-haired said. "She also mentioned some of her exes, apparently he hurt her badly." Oma added. "Then my theory was correct." Izuru hummed. "Ooh~ tell me! Tell me!" Kokichi tore his head through the newspaper as Kamakura sighed.
"Her sister, she was overprotective of (Your name). People become cautious for a reason, I had many assumptions. Maybe her previous lover was abusing her, maybe he cheated on her, or maybe all of the above." Izuru explained. "So our little prey is heartbroken? Funny, she looks pretty content with her life for a girl who was abused." Kokichi mused. "Many people try to forget and live on through their traumas, looks like she's not an exception. That's disappointing." "You want her to suffer then?" The little guy looked at his boss. "No, I hoped that she would react differently, but alas, she's just like others. How boring." Izuru stood up and walked away to his room. "Goodnight cap!" Kokichi smiled as he walked away too.

Back to Nagito

He must figure out the meeting place of Shuichi and (Your name), no matter the cost. Nagito was currently climbing inside the open window on the first floor. Thanks to his luck he was able to do so unnoticed. Walking upstairs he started checking random rooms until he found the right one. Slowly entering (Your name)'s room he walked towards her bed as he found her phone lying on the bedside table. He took it and turned it on. Entering the chat he started searching for Shuichi's number. There! He looked up at the message. "Near the central mall entrance." He whispered.
Suddenly his gaze shifted to the dimly lighted desk, there lied a file with the huge number 10 written on it. "Case of the rope murderer" He read the name as he picked it up. He then slowly placed the phone back and escaped through the window.
Meanwhile (Your name) heard footsteps nearby.

She kept still while trying not to cry or whimper

She kept still while trying not to cry or whimper. As the dark silhouette escaped she took a deep breath in and closed her eyes.

The next morning (Your name) woke up later than usual. Groaning she rubbed her forehead as she reached for her phone.

💇🏻‍♂️🌌Rapunzel model🌌 💇🏻‍♂️
Sent you a message

R.M: Good morning!
R.M: Not awake yet? 😴
R.M: Text you later then. . .

Hii! :Me
Sorry for the late reply 😅
I overslept a bit. :Me

R.M: It's okay
R.M: Why did you oversleep though?