Chapter 6

"What do you mean?" Kokichi perked up. "There are like, hundreds of murders occurring this very minute. Why shall we be aware of one particular killer?" Oma whined. "Impatient as usual." Kamakura sighed. "This particular murderer is an I imitation master. They already committed over three murders that imitate our own unique ways of killing." Izuru informed.
"So they try to pin the murder on us?" Maki looked up. "Exactly. For instance, Mr. King, the man who owned our debt was killed by strangling and then one single shot to the temple. Does this reminds you of anything, Maki?" Boss looked at the woman. "Another case, Mr. Paul the owner of many fashionable boutique stores was found dead while being pinned to the wall with scissors." He gave another example. "Are you sure that four-eyed freak wasn't the one behind this murder?" Kokichi hummed. "Not possible. She was in the loft all this time." Kamakura shook his head. "I can be her alibi." Celeste looked up. "That day she was busy writing her novel. I couldn't sleep all night because of her crazy typing on the keyboard." Ludenberg grumbled.

"So, what's the plan?" Nagito sat down near Izuru. "As for now, we have to watch closely for any suspicious individuals." Kamakura ordered. "I asked the Kuzuryu clan to patrol around the areas of the city. If one of us gets caught we all will suffer." Boss muttered. "Oh and Nagito, Kokichi you're free from spying. I found out that one of us is on good terms with (Your name)." He raised his head. "Who?" Oma and Komaeda said in unision.
"Me!" A loud feminine voice erupted with laughter as she entered the main hall.

"HER?!" Both guys yelled while pointing at the brunette. "Yes, and don't act so surprised. You read the interview with (Your name), she mentioned Toko and I asked her personally about her connection to Kirigiri." Kamakura massaged his temples. "Yeah! We both became besties after that interview." Genocide Jill announced proudly. "I still can't get it, why haven't you informed me about it?" Izuru looked at the writer. "You never asked!" She erupted with laughter. Suddenly, she sneezed. "W-what are y-you looking at?!" Toko shuddered as she hid behind Maki.

"Do you still remember your plan?" Izuru looked at her shaking form. "A-ask (Your name) a-about her opinion o-on i-imitation murder." She stuttered out. "Good. All of you are free to go." Kamakura stood up and walked inside his office.
"Does that mean we're free?" Kokichi looked at his partner in crime. "I guess." Nagito shrugged. "Well, how about binge-watching saw movie?" Oma suggested. "I'd rather go scare kids on the playgrounds." Komaeda grinned. "What are we waiting for?" Purple-haired took his friend's hand and ran away. "Those two piss me off." Maki crossed her arms. "I think they both are quite the clowns." Celestia chuckled and walked away.

In the central mall

"Hi, Toko!" Mahiru waved at her friend as the brunette woman walked towards her. "W-where i-is (Your name)?" Fukawa looked around. "Probably late as usual." Koizumi groaned and took out her phone. "(Your name), where are you?" "In the mall? I and Kaede went to get a smoothie." Their friend chuckled. "W-what about u-us?" Toko grumbled. "I'll get some for you too, don't worry." (Your name) said. "Have you forgotten? We planned to meet at the mall today." Mahiru sighed. "Oh shit! Right, I'm so so sorry!" Writer exclaimed. "Be back in a minute!" She hung up. "This silly girl- wait is that Kaede?" Koizumi looked into the crowd. "L-looks like h-her. B-but where's (Your name)?" Fukawa noticed. "I have no idea. Stay here, I'll go ask her." Mahiru walked towards the blonde.
They both greeted each other and began talking to each other. Toko couldn't hear what they were talking about as the mall was filled with loud noise from voices. "Helloooo~" (Your name) hugged her friend and smiled. "You d-done?" Toko looked at her friend. "Yup, sorry took a while in the bathroom! But I brought smoothies!" She showed a two cups of drinks. "There you are." Mahiru walked towards her friend group. "Sorry I was late." She handed two cups to her friends. "Let's go?" She took them by their hands and walked deeper inside the mall.