Chapter 9

"Hi (Your name)." Izuru smiled as he sipped on his coffee. "(Your name)? Not sweetheart or honey?" His girlfriend chuckled. "Hehe okay, how about. . . Hm. . . I'm really bad at this." Assassin chuckled. "I'll call you, kelpy!" Kirigiri junior laughed. "Kelpy?" "Your open hair reminds me of kelp for some reason. If you don't like it-" "No, no. It's alright, peach." He smiled. "Peach. . ? Wait- you didn't talk about my butt. Did you?" The writer was at loss of words. "Who knows~" Kamakura grinned. "Oh you! Kelp hair!" "Peach butt!"
"Sorry to interrupt you both with your sickly nicknames but-" "Can't you see I'm talking?" Izuru covered the microphone of his phone as he glared at Fuyuhiko. "Take your time." Blond mafia leaned on his chair and picked his hands up. "I'm sorry, Peach but I have some important stuff to get to." Kamakura sighed. "Aww. . . Okay! See ya at evening! Smooches!" She giggled. "Goodbye." He said and hung up.

"So where were we?" Kokichi asked as he spun Shuichi's cap on his finger. "We were in the middle of discussing Nagito's disappearance and way to bring him back." Kuzuryu announced. "Oh, no need. I'm right here." Komaeda raised his hand up. "What the?! Why haven't you said that earlier?! I came all the way here just to discuss about your kidnaper!" Mafia fumed. "Aww see, shave foam? Everyone would be happy if you would just dissappear." Oma grinned. "Anyway, (Your name) could give us a major clues about Nagito's kidnapping as she's the one who found him." Kamakura stated as he typed something on his phone. "She said that our kidnappers wore masks. Plus, she was just lucky enough to witness them talk about the place of my imprisonment." Nagito sighed.

"Was there anything fishy that you found out while you were captured?" Leader of Kuzuryu clan looked at the white-haired guy. "You reminded me! I heard-" "Who cares what you heard?" Oma interrupted. "Detective Kokichi Holmes is up to investigation! Come on Nagito Watson I might need your petty ass in this one." Little guy grabbed Komaeda's hand and led him out of the conference room.

"Damn. . . What shall we do now?" Fuyuhiko looked at his wife and bodyguard. "Let them be, Kokichi is the best snooping out." Kamakura mumbled while his eyes were glued to the phone. "Looks like our presence wasn't necessary." Peko hummed as she stood up. "He is my ex classmate I couldn't just sit still when I heard he was kidnapped!" The blond man yelped. "You're too kind-hearted, master." Pekoyana smiled.

"Say, Fuyuhiko, have your men found what I asked for?" Izuru raised his head. "No. I'm afraid not. There are plenty of such cars you know, and we don't have it's registration plate either." Kuzuryu shook his head. "You can navigate through the CCTV recordings." The assassin protested. "Listen, it's not that easy, okay? I told you, I'm doing all I can now. If Oma finds anything please inform me." With that the mafia boss walked away. "Useless." Kamakura huffed and looked back onto his phone.

Peach🍑

Peach🍑 : So, how exactly can
I help you?

I know it might be illegal, but I
want you to give me all the
information on one specific car. : Me

Peach🍑 : What for? You wanna
snoop on someone? 👀

That was stupid for me to ask.
Sorry, never mind. : Me

Peach🍑 : Hold on a sec!
This is risky, illegal and Kyoko
will definitely kill me.
I'm in! Tell me the registration
plate, I'll ask my acquaintance
to find your car.

That's the thing. I don't know
the plate number. : Me

Peach🍑 : Hmm. . .
It's gonna be hard. . .
Tell me at least one reason
for me to help you out.