Chapter 12

"There! Someone jumped out of the window!" Kokichi dashed towards the window but saw no one. "You dirty traitor! Tell me who's your boss?!" Oma yelled at the female as she took a step back, dropping her scissors. "What do ya mean?! My boss is your boss of course!" She giggled. "We know that you kill off the men who harass woman. You have another boss." Nagito stated. "Now it's not time to chat, we have a body here! Lemme finish him really quick and then we'll talk." Toko picked up the scissors.

"So you say, that the mission was a complete failure?" Izuru sighed as he massaged his temples. "We saw Toko, and someone jumping out the window." Kokichi said. "Toko?" Boss turned towards his subordinate. "Don't look at me, I did what I had to do." She shrugged. "And what it is exactly?" Maki rolled her eyes. "Saving my friend's dignity. I could never allow her near that scum bag, so I took this mission for her." Fukawa laughed.

"Well, this is Toko, you guys." Rantaro smiled sheepishly. "Nobody knows what's going on in her head." He chuckled. "There was a woman with red hair and a man dressed in pink. Are they your gang members?" Celeste looked at the duo. "Yup." He smiled. "Idiot! Boss will kill you!" Tenko shoved the side of the guy.

"Oh don't worry, I've got everything covered." (Your name) walked into the loft. She wore an elegant (favourite color) cocktail dress that hugged her curves just right. On her legs she wore black heels and her hair was in (favourite hairstyle). "Just as I predicted" Izuru smirked as examined the woman in front of him with loving gaze. "Oh really? Man, here I thought you guys were clueless!" The woman scoffed as she sat on the sofa. "Boss!" Tenko beamed. "Ah, glad you're back." She patted girl's head. "Toko, great job on that one. One more dipshit wiped clean off this world." She winked at the brunette.

"So, you want to join forces?" (Your name) smiled. "Despite being your girlfriend I still have to be a responsible leader and think for my gang's benefit. Speaking of which. Guys, come on in! No need to be shy!" She turned around as three more people entered the loft. "You may already know Rantaro and Tenko. This is Mahiru, yup, the very same reporter. This is Kibo, our great hacker and plan maker. And this fella here is Kaito, he does most of the background job." (Your name) introduced.

"What can you give us in return for help?" (Your name) acted nothing as her clumsy-writer self. She looked more confident, more graceful, more serious, more deadly. Like a rose with beautiful looks, but sharp thorns that might hurt any hand that holds her the wrong way. "Firstly, profit. We could take money of those who killed and share it with the group. Secondly, we could use some of your connections to the police to our advantage. Thirdly- huh? What is it?" Kamakura looked down at Kokichi who whispered something in his ear and smirked.

"A-anyway-" Izuru slightly blushed as he readjusted his tie. "Can we talk somewhere private? I know just the place." He looked towards the staircase that led onto the rooftop. "Well then, get yourself comfy guys." (Your name) smiled at her gang and walked after her boyfriend.

As both of them walked out onto the rooftop they saw beautiful white mattress that was spread out in one corner; on the other corner stood a small table with a bottle of vintage wine and few snacks; on the railings and on the floor were many candles that lighted up the place making it more romantic; on the mattress was red pillows with white thick bedsheet, on top of bedsheet were rose petals that were laid out in letters: 'LET'S FUCK'. "Damn it, Kokichi!" Izuru clenched his fists, (Your name) only laughed.

"How did it happen? How come you ended up as a killer?" Izuru poured himself and his love a glass of wine as she took a long sip. "It was after I decided to stop my relationship with Yasuke. He didn't want to let me go after he "went through all that trouble of setting my mind right" I tried to get away, but he locked me in his basement continuing experiments despite my pleas. I had a chance to escape, while he was asleep I tried to open the door but he woke up. We got into a quarrel when I pushed him much harder than I thought I would. He fell back and hit his head on the wall. I thought he fainted, I was about to escape when he grabbed my arm. Out of reflex I grabed the first thing I saw, a scalpel I stabbed him into his head. He was bleeding and dead, but my hand moved and moved as I stabbed him again and again." (Your name) shuddered as Izuru removed his coat and placed it atop of her.

"During the time I was held captive Kyoko was desperately searching for me. She did find me, next to the corpse of my boyfriend, covered in blood, with cloudy gaze and trembling body. She hid all the evidence, thank god she was alone when she found me. I had to go through months of therapy each day for two to three hours. I thought I healed. I felt much better, until I saw a man harassing his girlfriend in public. Nobody cared when he touched her, nobody cared when she screamed for help. . . Nobody, but me." She sighed and finished her drink. "I scouted out people who needed help from their abusive partners, I even made a blog. Soon I've got a whole squad by my side. I used your methods to kill, nobody will care anyway, I'm sure you lost your body count already." (Your name) chuckled bitterly.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all this." Izuru took his lover's hand and pecked it lightly. "Never knew I would date a criminal. But I don't care much anyway. " She leaned on his shoulder. "I promise you will never regret that you dated me." Kamakura kissed her cheek as she smiled lightly. "I hope you're a man of your word." (Your name) gave his lips a quick teasing peck. "I agree. Let's join forces and stain this world in blood." She giggled maniacally as there was a familiar glint in her eyes. Izuru finally understood the meaning behind it and why it felt familiar. It's a glint of a killer, of a predator that'll soon devour its prey. He felt goosebumps as he leaned closer to her and kissed her passionately.

"I want you." She whispered in his ear as he lost himself in her hazy eyes.