Chapter 14

"Do you really want to do this? Remember the last time you did such rash decisions?" Kyoko tried her best to talk (Your name) out of her bizarre idea. "I thought about it, and I'm sure the story won't repeat twice!" Kirigiri junior packed her typewriter into a box. "Dearest, I came to help you." Izuru knocked on the writer's door as he entered. "Izuru, it's you." The detective eyed man with distrust as she helped her sister to tape up the box. "Honey!" (Your name) stood up and hugged her boyfriend tightly. "I brought my car, tell me which box shall I take away." He looked around the room. "Umm, these three boxes. They're already packed." "Okay."

"I still think it's a bad idea. You've been dating for three months only, and now you're shifting to his apartment." Kyoko placed the box away. "I have good feeling about it, plus im sure someone else will move in." (Your name) smirked as she saw Makoto enter the room. "Kyoko, we've got another killer in town." Naegi gasped as he leaned on the doorframe. "(Your name), I'm sorry I've got to go." The detective rushed out of the room. "Don't worry, I'll help her." Izuru smiled as he walked towards the staircase. "Once we're done I'll drop keys to the station." Younger sibling pecked her sister's cheek as two policemen ran out.

"Did you burn the evidence?" Kamakura pulled Kirigiri junior towards him. "Of course, kelpy!" She nuzzled into his shoulder. "We have another mission tonight, so lets wrap this up quickly." Izuru walked inside the room and folded his sleeves. "Another jerk?" (Your name) rolled her eyes. "A whole group of them. So Kibo better come up with a good plan." "I'm sure everything will go smooth as always." She kissed him on the cheek and pushed onto the bed.

🎉 You've finished reading 🖤🗝𝐴𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑠𝑒🗝🖤 🎉