Chapter 10

"Who is the imitation murderer?!" Kyoko slammed her fist on the table while the stranger woman kept her mouth shut. "If you'll tell us we might lessen your imprisonment term." Makoto said worryingly. "Heh, stupid degenerate. From life imprisonment to fifty years? Its not much of improvement you know." She scoffed mockingly. "Still, you've killed more than fifty people, aren't you feeling guilty for your sin?" Kirigiri senior grumbled. "They got what they deserve." The female muttered while looking away.
"Get her out, we'll talk to her tomorrow." The detective ordered as she walked into her office. "Kyoko, I got the files." Makoto sighed and placed a whole stack of papers on her desk.

"Tenko Chabashira, twenty four years old, works as a self defence teacher in Neo aikido dojo." Kirigiri mumbled out while reading the information she obtained. "Doesn't talk to her parents. Has small circle of friends." She sighed out. "Yes, Himiko Yumeno and Kaede Akamatsu." Makoto nodded. "Have you asked them about her?" The detective looked at her apprentice. "Yup, both of them agree that she may act violent towards the males, but not till the point she would kill them." Naegi said. "Any other friends, acquaintances?" She asked. "No, Tenko doesn't talk to her students or other teachers outside of dojo." Brunet informed as he sat down.
"She won't crack even if we threaten to execute her." Kyoko grunted and looked away. "We got one imitator murderer, can't we use her to find the others? Why does it has to be so confusing and hard?!" Makoto yelped as he gripped his hair. "Don't loose your head, Naegi. We will sort things out, believe me." Kyoko gave her subordinate a quick smile before looking back into her papers.

In the loft

"So we did it? We caught the imitation murderer?" Kokichi mused as he turned the page of his comic book. "Not quite." Izuru grumbled as he looked through a file that Maki gave him. "She did murder that guy yesterday, but she's just a subordinate. I won't be impressed if the real murderer used her to draw attention from themselves." Kamakura sighed and placed the papers on the coffee table. "So (Your name) is still on the hook?" Nagito asked as he walked out of the kitchen while sipping on some green tea. "That would be quite a pleasant surprise." The assassin protected smirked.

"Still, why does boss got so much interest in the imitation murderer? I know their gang might be quite a problem considering their ways of killing, which is basically ours. But I can't quite get it." Komaeda sat next to Kokichi as the purple-haired scooted away from the lucky guy while eyeing him suspiciously. "The answer is plain simple, I want them to join us." Kamakura smiled.

Peach🍑

Hi! Are you okay? :Me

Peach🍑: Not really. I have writer 
block. 🥲

My poor baby, I thought
you might get a huge inspiration
from our yesterday's adventure. :Me

Peach🍑: Meh, that dumb murderer was an
easy catch. I doubt my readers will
find such story interesting.

Sometimes when you can't
think straight it's better to take few steps
back and relax. :Me

Peach🍑: Are you suggesting
something? 😏

How about a small romantic
picnic date in my secret spot? 😚 :Me

Peach🍑: Secret spot? Interesting. When?

Today evening, say. . . 4pm?: Me

Peach🍑: I'll go get ready!

Say, about that car. :Me

Peach: Oh, right. My friend sold it
few months ago. The new owner
left the city weeks ago.
Sorry hun. 😞

No problem dear. Love u 🥰:Me

Kamakura dropped his phone and opened his laptop. He typed in something then sent an email to an unknown address. "Ladies, gents," He got attention of everyone that were in the room, "tonight we might capture our imitation gang." He stood up and closed his laptop.
"What?!" Oma perked up. "How?" Nagito looked at papers that were scattered around the table. "Maki, call Celeste and Fuyuhiko. Everything must be thoroughly planned and discussed in person." "Yes, sir." She took out her phone and began calling. "Nagito, brew everyone some coffee." The white haired nodded and walked off. "You look quite relaxed. Got our little trickster in a trap, didn't you?" Kokichi leaned on his boss. "If my deduction is correct, we'll be able to catch every single member of the gang. Theres no possible way they'll escape." Kamakura pushed the little guy away from him.

"Maki told me everything. What's the plan?" Fuyuhiko sat down on a leather couch as he made himself comfortable. "Pretty simple. The palace gala masquerade. Heard anything of it?" "It is organised by some noble snob from some distant land for his new lover or something." Celeste looked at her nails. "Correct. Fuyuhiko and Peko will provide us with invitations." Boss looked at mafia. "Tch. Fine." Blond rolled his eye. "We need to blend into crowd. Kokichi, you'll be by the main entrance. Maki, near the tables. Nagito, your part is very important, stick by the crowned prince Ian, don't let your eyes off him. Celeste, be nearby balconies just in case. Fuyuhiko send some more people so they'll be scattered around the area. If you njtice something weird inform everyone." Izuru ordered.
"That's it?" Kokichi looked upset. "Just blend in? Nothing more? And what you'll be busy with?" The purple guy glared at Izuru. "Oh, I'll be on a date." His phone rang in his pocket as he looked at the message and smirked. "Would you look at that." He muttered to himself.

Peach 🍑

Peach🍑: Sorry kelpy, but we
have to abort our date. 😥
My editor texted me saying that
something is wrong with my latest
book. We'll be busy all evening.
I'm so so sorry! 🥺

Dont worry, dear. I understand.
Take care. 😘 :Me