Chapter Twenty-Six

A/N

And so Mr.Stalker is revealed in this chapter, I really tried hard to make it someone a little bit different, so I really hope you're not disappointed and if you are, then I'm v sorry!!!

2007 is currently looking like a rather drama free year, I don't know whether to skip ahead to 2009 when blur started happening again or give 2007 a chance, let me know what you think!! I'd also love to hear any drama ideas you guys have lol

"What did Liam have to say?" Damon quizzed, I sighed loudly, we'd only just shut the door behind the kids as they left in their grandparents car and he was already questioning me.

"Told me to go to the studio tomorrow" I told him, not daring to look back at him as I started walking towards the utility room.

"I'll come with you" I shook my head instantly at his words. He must be out of his mind if he thinks he'll be coming with me.

"No way, that's just asking for trouble to happen" I told him, deciding to walk the longest way to the utility room possible, I was quite enjoying how aimlessly he was following behind me.

"But I don't trust Liam" He whined, I laughed loudly as I spun around to face him.

"But I've already invited all of the press to document the massive fucking orgy I'm gonna have with the entirety of oasis" I raised my eyebrows and tilted my head, relishing in his sigh as he realised he had no chance of winning.

"Well don't be gone for ages" He reached forward, wrapping his arm around my shoulders as he pulled me into his chest "Cause tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I've made plans for us"

I pulled away from him, looking up at his smug face with a frown. As far as I was aware we were having a nice quiet evening tomorrow.

"No Damon" I warned, he laughed, wrapping his arms around me again.

"You'll love it, I promise"

Damon and I had every intention of spending the day together and have some quality, argue and child free time, but it didn't take me long to start cleaning the house and him very long to end up in his studio. So I was quite relieved when we reconvened for dinner, a big part of me hoping that we could at least spend the evening together.

"What's the plan for dinner?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen, I shrugged my shoulders as I pulled a face.

"I was hoping you'd have thought of something"

"Go get changed and I'll take you out" I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows, to which he just winked "Wining and dining, my darling"

I couldn't help the slight blush which appeared on my cheeks as I laughed at his words, walking upstairs with the most stupid grin on my face. As much as we were trying to make things work, a part of me was still slightly reserved with him, so the butterflies flying around in my stomach were a welcome feeling. It was the first time in a while I had felt completely attracted to him and almost giddy by his words. I knew this evening would be a welcome distraction from tomorrow morning and I was determined to put the confrontation of tomorrow to the back of my mind. I was going to make the most of being out, in public, with my gorgeous husband.

Sunday 31st December 2006

I swallowed hard as I saw the studio building approaching up ahead. I wasn't sure if it was the hangover or the nerves sending my stomach swirling, but I knew I had to try and calm myself down before I ended up vomiting on the street.