1

3rd POV:

Izuku woke up to the sound of his obnoxiously annoying alarm and groaned. Today he was writing an English test on some uninteresting, bothersome work and more boring stuff that he had to stay up all night preparing for. Honestly, it was a pain. He couldn't wait to get out of high school. He went to UA but unfortunately didn't make it into the Hero Course. He made it into general studies where all they do is learn mundane subjects.

Izuku was quirkless but aced the written exam as the top student, he even beat Bakugou. Izuku got up and walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day. He showered, brushed his teeth and shaved. He walked back out and put on his uniform which just barely fit him now that he was going through puberty. He was almost as tall as Kacchan and still growing. (It's their second year at UA)

𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 Bakugou 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 Bakugou 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝟭-𝗔

He grabbed his bag and flew down the stairs to the kitchen where his mom was making him toast. "Hey honey, morning! I made you some lunch and a slice of toast with Peanut Butter!" She said handing him a slice of toast and a bag with his lunch. "Thanks mom. I'll see you later!" He replied waving goodbye as he ran out the house and to the gates of UA.

Katsuki POV:

It was another annoying day with the even more annoying extras.

Class was about to start and everyone was talking amongst themselves at their desks. I was no exception. The entire fucking 'Baku Squad' was huddled around my tiny fucking desk talking about who knows what. Aizawa stalks in with his sleeping bag in tow and the chatter and all of the annoying extras disperse.

"Everyone take your seats..today we are going to be.."

𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮

We walk into the big ass cafeteria and yell at some 1st years to move out of a table so we could use it. Shitty hair is talking to Pinky while I'm stuck talking to Pikachu and Elbows.

"Did you guys hear? Some quirk less dude saved a train from crashing into a building." Pikachu all but shouted.

"Woah, that guy sounds so manly! How old was he?"

"Heres the amazing thing, he's our age and in General Studies!" Elbows butted in squishing me in between Pikachu and his shoulder.

"No way! Thats crazy!" Pinky giggle-awed.

I tuned them out after that. All these fuckers thinking that some shitty ass extra is better than me? As if. I'm the best in this shitty school, no one can compete with me!

Izuku POV:

I had just stopped a train from obliterating a building and was walking back to UA. I'm not sure what it was but when I saved those people I didn't feel...good. I felt grossed out in a way, like I had done something wrong by saving those people. I wasn't really paying attention and started walking into the worser part of town and into an alleyway. I was lost in thought when suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder and shoved me against the wall.

I let out a groan and opened my eyes to see a man in a black hoodie. He towered over me and leaned closer to my face. He then said,"And what is someone like you doing out here?" In a hoarse voice.

I gulped and tried to find an excuse that made sense. After a few moments of silence and me desperately trying to find a reason he cleared his throat and raised his fist. He then looked down at me with a smirk on his face as his hand collided with my face.

__________

I woke up to a dimly lit, concrete room. I was strapped to a chair and there was a single light hanging from the ceiling. The only piece of furniture in the room ,besides the chair I was in, was an old wooden cabinet that looked like it had been through world war 1. I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard the door opening to reveal the cloaked man with the hoarse voice. Only now I could see it was Shigaraki of the League of villains.

He stalked closer to me until he was right in front of me leaning down to my height. "Hello there child." He spat with disgust. He put his hand up to my mouth only to cover it with duct tape. "I'm going to save us both the trouble and just be frank with you. We.." He points his index finger to himself. "Want you.." Pointing his finger back to me. "To join the League of Villains!" He says with a smile on his face.

I tried to say something like, "I will never join you!" Or "In your wildest dreams!" Just something to rid my mind of the ideas or interest forming around joining the League. Everything I try and say comes out as a muffle. He snickers as he stands up to leave. "I'll leave you here to think about my offer. I'll be back shortly." He says as he walks the remaining steps to the door and leaves me all alone with just my thoughts and his offer..

__________