2

Izuku POV:

I'm not sure how long I've been here, it feels like weeks. Shigaraki came back multiple times with the same offer, "Join the league of Villains." He'd say and if I gave anything other than a yes I'd get a beating. I can't take it anymore, all of the beatings and the torment are becoming too much.

I have cut and whip marks all over my body, I can't feel my finger and my hair is soaked in my own blood. After a long debate I've decided to join them long enough to escape forever. I'll fool them into thinking I want to be here and then when they least expect it I'll run away. Now all I have to do is wait.

__________

The door creaks open revealing a dark silhouette surrounded by bright light making me wince. The figure who I'm assuming is Shigaraki stalks forward, towards the chair. He bends down so that he's at my height and asks me the same question that has been pounded into my brain since the moment I got here.

"Would you like to join the League of Villains?" His voice just as hoarse as the first time he asked me that question. I lifted my head up as an attempt to stare him in the eyes but I didn't have the strength to get it above shoulder height. I let a single. tear run down my face as I used the last bit of strength I had into nodding which got me a smirk from the man I would now call 'Boss'.

__________

Still Izuku POV:

I woke up to a dark room on what I can only picture as a bed. I sat up and looked around at my surroundings, I was in a room on a bed with two doors. One most probably leading to my freedom and the other to a place where I can get this grunge out of my hair. The only problem is I don't know which one is which. I stalk towards the door to the left of the bed, praying it's correct.

I slowly open the door as it creaks and to my surprise..

__________