Epilogue

Tay was pacing around frantically while her sister, Sam, tried to finish up the twists in her hair. Tay could feel her heart trying to beat its way out of her chest. The day was finally here, it was the day Tay never thought she’d ever see in her life. Today, Tay is getting married to the love of her life, Jenna McDougall. It’s been a year and a half since Tay and Jenna parted to their separate homes since the autumn tour that brought them together in the first place. Despite them being on opposite sides of the world, they made it work efficiently.

Tay was reminiscing the past Warped Tour where both of their bands were playing. Tay had bought the ring before the tour started, but she proposed on the near last date of the tour. It had been something special. Tay had asked a few of the fans in the crowd to hold up signs that read “Will you marry me?” during their dual performance of Kiss Me Again. Jenna accepted immediately and they have been engaged up until now.

Tay stared at herself in the mirror, she was dressed in her white wedding dress and looking more dolled up than she ever had before. All this was for Jenna, for the love the brunette had for the blonde. In the room on the other side of the property, Jenna was sitting in her own white dress staring at herself through her own mirror. Tay’s sister, Lindsey, was helping her adjust the corset of her gown. Jenna couldn’t help but feel butterflies in her stomach. Not normal butterflies, no, these were fluttering as if they had drank 17 big bottles of monster. Never in her life did she think she’d be getting married as young as 27, especially since she was a vocalist in a successful band. She of course never in a million years think that she would be marrying Taylor fucking Jardine, the well-known player. But here she was, getting ready to elope with the short brunette, which was Jenna’s own little piece of heaven. The mere thought of spending the rest of her years with the brunette made the blonde’s cheeks burn a bright shade of red.

Both girls were struggling with the nerves and anxiety that came with a wedding, but they were both excited about the fact they would be spending the rest of their days together, but Tay was a bit more excited. It was strange, at first, this was all a game to Tay, but she ended up getting so attached to the Australian singer with the steel blue eyes. Tay could not believe that SHE had proposed, that SHE had left her home in Liberty to live with Jenna in San Diego, that SHE had fallen so in love with a girl. It was all still so new to her, but she was glad it happened. She also couldn’t believe that all of their bandmates agreed to move out with them in order to keep the bands together. Her boys loved New York, but they loved Tay more. The Aussie boys would miss Australia, but they knew leaving Jenna would leave them with a hole in their hearts. All of the boys were sitting happily in the carefully arranged seats in the garden. Of course, they would stand next to the girls as they were their “Bridesmen” as they put it.

They felt rather strange to be wearing such fancy suits, and they thought they looked rather strange with their “tour” appearance they had gained over the years. Well, everyone else thought that, but not Jake. He thought he looked sexy as hell in his tux. They were all gossiping, placing bets on how long it would take the girls to kiss, or how long they would kiss, or if they would run off for a quickie. They were also just talking about how Tay the player was now tied down and how the girls were perfect for each other, but the biggest pain in the ass when they gang up on you. The boys got the cue to stand in their positions as the girls were going to come out. The music started playing and the girls started to walk out. Given that this wasn’t your usual wedding, the planner decided that the girls should enter from opposite sides of the garden then meet up and walk down the aisle together.

The girls looked beautiful, their fancy up do’s paired well with their simple, but elegant dresses. The sparkle in Jenna’s steel blue eyes held onto Tay’s chocolate gaze.  Neither one of the ladies could believe how lucky they were to be marrying the other. They stood next to each other while the judge looked at the two women with a wide smile. The ceremony started and the guests were allowed to sit. Most of the ceremony went by rather quickly for the two ladies. Soon, they were to present their rings and say their vows. It was Jenna who started her vows. She took the ring presented by all of the boys (an awkward image) in her hand and took a deep breath.