Alpha's Little Mate

Hi I'm Lizzie Jane....I'm not your averge teenage girl.........I have black hair with blood red highlights, i always wear dark colors and im not very strong...im a brave girl but um not strong....im small and short and have one friend named Nat (short for Nathan). He's been there for me my whole life. Well on with the day...Oh one more thing, my dads dead and she blames it on me so she abuses me..... Now here we go

I woke up from my mother screaming "get your ass outta bed' i groaned and roled outta bed. I went to my closet and grabbed some black skinnies and a bvb shirt then grabbed my girly things and went to the bathroom and did my thing. And then curled my black and red hair at the end. I walked out and grabbed my dc's then walked downstairs got my checker board bag and walked outside.I started walking to school when my phone went off. I looked at it and saw i got a message from Nat. I smiled and opened the text and saw it read "dont u dare start walkin ill be dere in 2 mins so get ur ass back to that house" i smiled and replied sayin "u kno meh to well hun :D" I walked back to my house and stood beside my truck that i never use. My phone beeped and i saw i got a text from Nat i read it and it said "well duh babes ive known ya meh whole damn life....ohhh yea did u hear bout the new hawt boys in town? ;)" I giggled and replied back sayin "nope" oh btw Nat's gay. I saw Nat's car pull up so i grabbed my bag from the ground and walked up to his car and jumped in smiling at him. He looked at me and said "are u serious about not hearing about the new brothers in town?" i giggled and said "no i didnt, remember im not a social person" he looked at me and frowned "oh yea" i frowned slightly and looked out the window. We pulled up to school in silence and got out and i walked around to Nat and hugged him and whispered "im sorry im not a social person its just how i am." He hugged me back and whispered "its ok i know ur not" We pulled away and saw 4 guys looking at us. The one that looked like the oldest was glaring at Nat. I looked back at Nat and whispered "are those the new brothers?" He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He started to walk with me in his arms. We walked past the guys and it sounded like the oldest one growled. I looked at him curiously and when our eyes i felt sparks went through my whole body so i turned around and looked straight. nat pulled me closer to him and whispered "stay away from the oldest" I looked at him curiously and said "why?" He stopped walking and looked at me and siad "becuz i know him. Hes bad news so please stay away from him babes?" I nodded and turned around and put my head in his chest and said with a giggle "carry me to my locker please?" he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up and started walking to our lockers. See people think me and Nat are together becuz they dont kno hes gay. He stopped at our lockers and put me down. I turned around and got into my locker. I threw my bag into my locker and turned around and wrapped my arms around Nat and said "leggo to class hun" He chuckled and wrapped his arms back around me and walked to class. We walked to the back and took our normal seats and started chatting.

Well thats all for rite now

~X~