Chapter 11

Sorry for the late update.

~X~

~Liz Pov~

What the hell! Im on 4 furry legs! What the hell am I! I thought. I looked at Nat and tried to talk but all that came out was a bark! O_o what the hell!?!? "Liz calm down I know you're thinking what the hell! rite now but dont worry me and Blane will explain everything, we just need to have you change back human." Nat said. I nodded. "but first how about we let you see what you are first." Nat said. I nodded and followed Nat to the late beside us. I looked and saw a beautful white wolf with a blood red spot on her left eye then a blood red heart on her side and then black paws. I looked at Nat and opened my mouth and barked. He nodded knowing what I wanted. "think of your human" he said. I nodded. After a couple mins of my bones breaking I was human so I look at Nat and screamed "What the hell just happened!?! That is not normal! I just turned into a wolf and then back into a human! Im like a werewolf! Wait werewold, I am a werewolf and so are yall arent yall!?!?" Nat looked scared when he said "yes we are and we knew you were...ive been one since I was 13 cause thats when guys change, girls change when there 18 unless they found there mate and they have talked, thats why you changed, you've met your mate, which is Blane, and Rainy is my mate, and you've read about mates so you dont have to ask and you kno about the real facts about werewolves cause I told you when I changed about werewolves." I stared wide-eyed at them. I cant believe it.