chapter 4

Liz's pov

Nat took me to the park and then I went home. I opened the door quitely and stepped in hoping my mom was asleep. I walked into the living room and saw her passed out with a guy ontop of her, but he was awake and licking her body. I gaged and that got his attention. He looked at me and looked me up and down and smirked. I looked at him and saw that he had to at least be 25. Thats gross! My mothers like 40! I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt him touch my cheek and I back away. He growled and glared at me and grabbed my wrists. I flinched becuz he touched my fresh cuts. He pulled me to him and whispered "your mother was a good fuck. I wonder if you would be." He pulled away while smirking. His smirk grew wider when he saw the look of fear on my face. He let of my wrist and put his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. He put his head by my neck and kissed it while biting down hard drawing blood. I flinched and felt him smirk wider on my neck. He licked my neck then bit it again. I flinched again. He licked it again then started sucking on my neck. I held back tears as he moved his hands to my butt and put his hands in my skinnies and squise my butt. He kept sucking while he brought his hands to the front of my skinnies while pushing me against the wall. When his hands got to the front of my skinnies I let the silent tears fall. He put one of his fingers in my place and moved it around. He growled and pulled his face from my neck and said "damnit moan you whore! You need to moan damnit! And stop your damn cryin it aint like you aint done this before!" He growled again. I heard a noise from behind him then a voice that said "James what the hell do you think your doing?" He stiffed and pulled his hand away and turned to look at the person. I looked over his shoulder and saw Blane. I smiled at him and he nodded knowing wat I was doing. He growled at the guy and said "James get the fuck outta here rite this instant or so help me you wont see another damn thing!" The guy nodded and ran out the front door. I looked at Blane and ran to him and hugged him while breaking down in tears. He hugged me back and drew little circles on my back with his hand to come me down. We stayed like that for a couple minutes before pulling away and him saying "i have to go. Ill see you tomorow and walked outta the door.

Ok. So theres some action for ya. Ya ik sorry that happened to poor lil Liz. But at least Blane saved her. Yay.

~X~