Chapter 20

Ok so i got 2 people that said they would like me to continue. So i decided to go ahead and do this chapter.

~X~

~Rainy's pov~

I woke up the next morning from a pretty decent sleep. I looked down at Nat who was sound asleep curled up to my side. I smiled and wrapped him in my arms some more. He groaned and curled up closer. I giggled quietly to myself and thought "god how did I get so lucky to get him. I dont deserve him. Im a terrible person, he doesnt deserve me. He's way to perfect for me." I signed and got up carefully so I wont wake him up. I went into the bathroom and closed and locked the door. I lifted up my shirt and look at the huge scar on my chest. It said "you're worthless" I signed and pulled it down. I thought back to that day.

~Flashback~

"Rainy" yelled my stepbrother. I signed and stood up and walked over to his room. I knocked on his door and a couple seconds later he opened the door with a huge ass smile on his face. He let me in and then closed. I walked over to his bed and sat down. He walked over and sat really close to me. I looked at him and saw that he still had that huge ass grin. I looked him confused and whispered "why am I in here?" He smirked even bigger and pushed me down on the bed and sat on my waist. He looked at me and said "why dear Rainy you are in here because I need some one to entertain me, so I called you in here." I looked at him and whispered and stuttered "w-w-what d-do-do you m-m-mean e-e-en-enter-entert-entertain y-yo-you?" He smirked and lifted up my shirt and took it off. He smirked and pulled out a knife. I stared wide-eyed at the knife. He smirked and brought the knife down to my chest and started putting small cuts on my chest. I squirmed around and tried to get away but inside of gettin away from him, he grabbed my wrist and tied them to the bed post. I squirmed around some more but I still didnt get away instead he pushed he part harder against my waist. My eyes widened and he just smirked. He put the knife back to my chest and put more small cuts in my chest. After awhile I started to feel intense pain and I looked down and saw him writing something. He saw me looking and smirked. I layed my head down and after awhile I felt the knife move away from my chest. I looked up at him and saw him smirking at the the bloody knife. I widened my eyes and then looked down at my chest I saw it covered in blood.

~End Of Flashback~

I came outta my thoughts when I heard Nat banging on the door. I opened the door to a worried looking Nat. I chuckled and said "Yes babe?" He glared and said "I've been banging on this door for the last hour, what the hell have you been doing in there?" I stared at him wide-eyed and said "I've been in there longer than an hour" he looked at me and said "yes you have, whats wrong?" I signed and said "N-Nothing." He signed and said "ok" he started to walk away but before he could get far I grabbed his arm and pulled him to me and kissed him softly. I pulled away and whispered softly "im sorry I worried you baby, I was just thinking about something." He signed and whispered back softly "its ok" I smiled softly and said softly "how about we go out for brunch?" He grinned and said "i would like that." I smiled and grabbed his hand and walked out to his closet. I grabbed a pair of red skinnies and a black veil brides shirt. I gave it to Nat and said "Go get dressed." He smiled and walked back over to the bathroom. I quickly grabbed some black skinnies and a Green Day shirt. I quickly changed my shirt and then changed into my skinnies. I looked over at the bathroom and saw Nat standing there staring at me. I smiled but he didnt smile back. He looked at me and whispered "why do you have "you're worthless" carved into your chest?"......

oooooo cliffhanger sowwie my lovely.

Omfg poor Rainy. Yea sowwie I didnt mention the step brother. But hey you found out some about Rainy's past.

Wut do you guys think Rainy will tell Nat? Hmmmm. Well you're find out in the next chapter. c:

Soo did yall like this chapter.

~X~