Chapter 25

In the story I'm going to skip passed like a week or two to get more into the story. I'm also going to have Logan meet his mate in this chapter.

-Liz's Pov-

"Liz!" My new friend Hayley screamed. I walked outside to where she was. "Whhhaaatttt??" I groaned at her. She laughed and said "Come on! I wanna go eat!" I groaned and got up out of my bed and walked over to her. "Okay fine" I grabbed my shorts and a jacket and walked downstairs with her.

When we got outside I could feel with slight fall breeze and I pulled my jacket around me tighter.

I walked over to Hayley's car and got in waiting for her ass to hurry up.

She finally got in and asked "So where to eat at?" I shrugged my shoulders indicating that I didn't care.

She glared playfully and said "what about Lenne's Cafe? (dunno if that's real or not) I nodded and said "sounds good."

-At the Cafe-
When we got seated I noticed that Logan was working him. I smiled and waved at him and then started looking at the menu. I decided to get a small salad, cheese sticks and a small coke. Hayley ended up getting the same.

After we ordered we started having small talk when Logan came over. I smiled at him and noticed he was staring at Hayley. I raised my eyebrow and kicked her slightly under the table, she looked at me then up at Logan.

When she looked at him I saw that she took a sharp intact of breath. I looked up at Logan and saw he had a possessive look on his face. At that I insistantly knew they were mates.

I giggled and smirked at them. "Well this is interesting." I giggled again when they both looked at me and Hayley had a strawberry colored face.

I looked over behind Logan and saw our food coming. I licked my lips hungrily and said "okay Logan you two can smooch later, our food is here and you have work to attend to."
He glared and me and slowly walked away still looking looking at hayley while almost falling over because he hit a customer. I giggled and looked over at Hayley and noticed have red her face was.

Once we got our food and finished it, Logan was getting off work so we road with us while Hayley dropped me off and then they went who knows where.

I shook my head giggling and walked inside to see a strange man staring at me. I bite my lip and had an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter after not having one for a long time. BTW I changed signature to Kitty CX..
Love you guys bunches
:* :* :*

-Kitty-