Chapter 21

~Nat's Pov~

I got dressed then walked out of the bathroom. When I walked out I saw Rainy putting his shirt on but before he had it all the way on I saw the words "you're worthless" carved into his chest. After a couple seconds he turned around and smiled at me, I didnt smile I just stared blankly at him and whispered "why do you have "you're worthless" carved into your chest?"

He looked shocked and scared. I walk over to him and pull up his shirt. I look at the scar then slowly run my fingers across it. He shivered and whispered "I-I c-c-ca-cant....t-tell y-you.." I looked up at him and whispered softly "you can tell me anything.." He looked down at me and whispered "No, no I can't..." I signed and said "Please tell me...i dunno what happened but please tell me. You can tell me anything. I love you and I wont judge you Rain." I looked up at him to meet his eyes but instead of meeting his eyes I met the side of his face. He was looking away from me and out the window.

I signed and was about to say something but before I could Rain started talking. "I just dont know how to tell you. Its hard to just tell people things. No one knows or has seen this aside from the guys. And then my mum and my my my ex step brother." I looked at him and said "Why'd you say my three times?" He looked at me and shook his head and said "Its nothing.." I signed and walked over to the bed and sat down and said "Do you not trust me?" I looked dowm but I could tell he was walking towards me. He stood and kneeled down infront of me and whispered "I..."

Ooooo another cliffhanger.

Whats Rainy gunna say. Does he trust Nat enough to tell him?

In the next couple of chapters ima just leave it in Rainy and Nat's pov's.