Chapter 23

(note at end of chapter)

-Blane's pov-

While Liz was getting dressed her phone went off. I picked it up and read.

Unknown: Heyyy sexy ;)

I glared at the screen and replied back saying

Me: Who the hell are you?

Unknown: Jake from school. Remember you gave me your number couple days ago?

Me: Who do you think this is?

Jake: Sissy, is this not her?

"Oh thank god." t thought to myself.

Me: No this is Lizzie.

Jake: Ohhh sorry, well do you know her number?

Me: Yea, 7312368740 (don't use this number, I jus put in random numbers)

Jake: Thanks

Me: No problem. later

Jake: Later

I signed happy that Liz never gave anyone her number.

I looked up when I heard the bathroom door open and saw Liz walk out. She grinned at me and I grinned back. She walked over to me and said "Let's go to the park?" I chuckled and

said "Sure, but you need to get different clothes on. Cause your little body is mine, and no one else's. So people are not going to look at you with lust in their eyes." she giggled and said "Awe is Blanely gettin jealous?" I glared at her and said "No." She giggled again and went and got some skinnies and I thought was gonna go to the bathroom but nope she stripped right there and then and put'em on. I looked at her with wide eyes and said "Seriously you had to do that?" She giggled and nodded. I glared at her again in a playful way. She giggled and said "Yupp" I glared and got up and walked over to her and grabbed her waist. I kissed her and said "Come on, let's go." she nodded and grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs and to the car.

We got to the park and walked around. We talked and she told me about her childhood. We had a nice chat. I'm happy I spent the day with her.

-Lizzie pov-

The walk was amazing. He was so sweet and listened to everything I had to say. I'm happy I found him. He is the most amazing guy in the world! I seriously think I love him now!

-Note-

I'm sooooooooooo sorry guys. I know it's really really short and that I haven't updated but I've been busy and thinking about another story because I'm getting bored of this one. So if you want me to continue with the story I want to know. If I don't have at least 7 people say continue in the next week and a half then I. taking the story down.....so comment!