Chapter 14

~Blane's pov~

"Blane!!!" my mother yelled. I walked downstairs and to my mom. I sat on the stool at the bar  with the other guys. "Ok, well do yall remember the Janes?" Me and the guys nodded yes. She smiled and said "Well Rebecca called and asked if we wanted to have dinner with her and her daughter Lizzie remember, and i said yes so we will be leaving in about an hour, wear somethinh nice please." We all nodded and smiled. I walked upstairs and before i closed the door Rainy stopped me and said "Becareful around Lizzie, try not to lose control." I nodded and walked into my room. I grabbed my dress shirt and some nice jeans and went into the bathroom and took a shower. 

~one hour later~

"BOYS!!!!!" I heard my mother scream. I walked outta my room at the same time my brothers did. We smiled and each other and walked downstairs with me in front. I walked into the kitchen and said "Is is time to go already???" Mom nodded and said "Lets go kiddos." W e all laughed and followed her outside. I got in the front and the other guys got in the back and i saw my dad get in his car. My mom started the car and we were on the way.

~20 mins later~

We got outta the car and walked up to the door. My mom knocked and Lizzie opened the door and let us in. I looked at her mother and saw her hugging my parents. Lizzie hugged the guys then me. I kissed her forehead reral quick. Rebecca smiled and said "Dinner will be ready in a couple mins, Lizzie is making her famous pasta." I smiled atthe thought of eating my mates dinner. 

~15 mins later~ "DINNERS READY!!!!!!!!!" I heard Lizzie yell. I chuckled and thought she screams loud. (yea ik wat ur gonna think wen u read tht "tht sounds dirty X" ik thts the point :PPP) We all walked into the kitchen and took a seat. Lizzie brought the food to the table then sat my her mother. Everybody grabbed a bowl and got some, expect Lizzie. She waited until everyone got some then got very little. I gave her curious look but she ignored me. I ate my food like everybody else. Rebecca and my mom talked but nobody else really talk. After awhile my mother asked Lizzie something. "Well Lizzie, have you found your mate?" I stiffened and looked at Lizzie. She looked wide-eyed at my mom then glanced at me then said "No i havent, but i hope i do soon." My mom smiled and said "Well i hope you find him soon, he's gonna be a lucky young man. Well i really hope its Blane really." I looked at my mom and glared. She smiled and said "what i do, yall would be so cute together." Lizzie giggled quietly and said "How would we be a cute couple?" My mother smiled and said "Well yall have known each other forever, and Blane and you would be so good and ruling a pack together." Lizzie smiled and said "I dunno bout tht, but yea we have known each other forever." I smiled and said "We'd make the perfect team." My mom and dad looked at me and said at the same time "Yall are mates." Lizzie's mother gasped and said Lizzie living room NOW!" She sgned and stood up and walked to the living room. Rebecca smiled and said "pleace excuse us, we will be right back.

____________________________________________________________________________

OOOOO!! What's Lizzie's mum gonna say. How will she react to them being mates. Next chapter says everything.......And sorry for the late update imma try to upload faster and more chapters a day.

I WOVE CHU BITCHES!! KEEP READYING!!

~X~