Chapter 27

-Nat's Pov-
I walked out of my room into the kitchen to see Rainy sitting there drinking some tea. I smiled and walked up to him.

"Hey baby. What's up?" I asked him while making myself a cup of tea.

He smiled at me, "Hey, I'm just sitting in here, been waiting for you to wake up so I can get smooches."

I giggle lightly and walk over and give him a light kiss.

He pouts lightly, "Nuuh I want more smooches." I giggle again and lean down giving him a big smooch. He pulls me close and deepens the kiss. I giggle and pull away.

"No, no." I walk away and grab my tea sipping on it because it's slightly hot.

Rainy continues to pout at me and I just chuckle. He's so cute when he pouts.

"Baaaabbbbbyyyyy. I want kiiiiissssseeeesssss." Rainy whines to me.

I giggle, "you can get kisses later. I'm drinking tea." He continues to pout while crossing his arms.

After a few more minutes of silence I'm done with my tea. "There. I'm done with my tea. So if you want kisses come here." I playfully tell Rainy.

He grins and hops up on the counter and pulls me in between his legs. He grabs my neck and pulls me into a passionate kiss.

I smile during the kiss, kissing him with just as much passion.

God, I love this man to the moon and back, no I love him more than that!

He is my world. My everything. He is so amazing. I never thought I was going to find my mate, but I did and I'm kissing him now.